“Unique”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 30
Description: Born out of a passion to create a bold, unique and exciting restaurant theme, the Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille fuses the finest handcrafted comfort cuisine with an atmosphere that pays tribute to the American spirit of Innovation and Greatness.We aim to connect with our guests by telling the story of our nation’s inspirational past while serving them delicious classic foods favored by the American worker. This unique environment, which we call Upscale Industrial, is meant to inspire diners with inspirational stories of both famous and ordinary people who have made great contributions building our country as well as the risks taken that best exemplify Greatness.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Love the atmosphere and friendly staff. Plus the food is good and serving size plentiful. Every week there is specials. Good comfort food.

1  Thank whitingx2

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food was very good. Gourmet Mac + Cheese, Pulled Pork Sandwich were delicious! It was worth the 40min wait on a Friday evening. My 3y/o liked the train that circled the ceiling every 10 minutes. I'd go back and I'm hungry just thinking about it.

1  Thank CaymanLuvr
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The decor is a very unique - we enjoyed it. I had a Miller Lite draft for $2.50 and they offered various mixed drinks for $5.00. Having just left Chicago, these prices were a welcome relief! The food is typical bar food but was very good. Service was warm and friendly. Would recommend.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice Decor, good menue, interesting selection of brews. Could get noisy and I would definitely recommend reservations if possible. We did not make them, but lucked out to get table in the bar that seated 8. Note that a tip was automaically added to the bill because there were 8 in our party.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Went to Industrial Revolution for lunch. I thought the decor of the restaurant was nice. I'm a vegetarian. Not to many food options for vegetarians. I ordered a black bean burger, which came with fries. If I'm not mistaken, the black bean burger is 1/2 lb. - that's a lot of beans. The bean burger was ok, but the fries were more tasty. If I were to frequent this place again, I would take a pass on the bean burger and just order beers and fries.