“Great burger place”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 30
Description: Born out of a passion to create a bold, unique and exciting restaurant theme, the Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille fuses the finest handcrafted comfort cuisine with an atmosphere that pays tribute to the American spirit of Innovation and Greatness.We aim to connect with our guests by telling the story of our nation’s inspirational past while serving them delicious classic foods favored by the American worker. This unique environment, which we call Upscale Industrial, is meant to inspire diners with inspirational stories of both famous and ordinary people who have made great contributions building our country as well as the risks taken that best exemplify Greatness.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Not much to look at on the outside, but interesting inside. Great selection of burgers and other 'pub grub'. Nice bar area and plenty of seating in the restaurant areas. Can get a bit crowded on the weekends, but they seat you and serve you quickly, when your table is ready. A good family spot for anytime.

There are newer reviews for Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the most stunning restaurants I've ever been to. It keeps your eyes busy with all the TVs, pictures, and train. But from the time they opened until now.. .I've never been impressed with their food. I've tried something different each time and the portions are always small and bland. I went to Catch 22 the other day and thought " this is the food Industrial Revolution needs. They should borrow the chef!" If the food lacks people won't come back. Its a shame because I really want to like this place. The atmosphere is top notch.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We dine at Industrial Revolution at least once a month. I enjoy the "industrial" atmosphere with exposed steel beams and a train running around the whole interior of the dining room. They always have an old Charlie Chaplin movie playing too. The sayings painted on the brick walls are also fun to read!

1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Just left there from our first visit. This is a neat and unique place to eat! The food is wonderful-I had the chicken dumplings which was the special and they have $5 signature drinks. They had some of the standard dishes but with their own twist! The restaurant was packed, the service was exceptional and friendly. I recommend!

2  Thank jamiern
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We just visited this restaurant for the 2nd time. The first time was horrible, bad food,wrong food, service was non-existance. This time the food was ok, as other readers have stated, nothing special. Service was again lacking!!! I think I will pass on going here again in the future