All reviews room was clean complimentary breakfast fitness center a great place to stay very nice hotel business trip would stay here again very nice stay in town plenty of parking family reunion staff was friendly front desk personnel king bed hot tub convenient location oatmeal
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Nice chain, you can count on clean comfortable rooms where ever you stay at a Hampton Inn. Loved the plugs on the night stand for charging devices. The pool was clean and the spa was nice and hot. The breakfast was a disappointment

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The wife and I had a king suite with whirlpool tub and it was amazing just to relax fo the night, breakfast was ok not much to it but it was complimentary. Just a good hotel for the price. Kind of off the beaten path was nice to.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Stayed at this hotel to spend some Reserved this hotel to spend somevspecial time with our grandson who lives in Valparaiso. Great location, suite was very clean and spacious. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Colette P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Valparaiso, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear jsh7615,

This is great to hear, we love when we get return visits and we can show what the Hampton has to offer. We happy that you picked us while you were in town and truly hope that you stay with us again when you visit your grandson in town. Have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Checked in late this evening due to long work hours. Shortly after I unpacked all my belongings, setup my CPAP Machine and got in bed to wind down I noticed a Roly Poly Bug crawling alongside the Jacuzzi. I got up, smashed it and flushed it. Laid back down and another one appeared, repeated my routine and confirmed I got the little sucker this time...then, Same thing happens! So then I begin to grow concerned, I shine the light on my phone around the Jacuzzi and carpet next to the bed and find several dead, dry ones along with additional live ones along the Jacuzzi and on the opposite wall. I packed up all my belongings and headed to the front desk where I was told by Kim the only room they had available was a double queen. I asked if they could move me to the Hilton in Chesterton instead and then all of a sudden she found an available King Handicapped Room. I'll finish up my stay this week (only 2 days) but will not be returning as I am extremely disappointed with the condition of the room and front desk personnel. Kim was far from friendly or apologetic. I've stayed here on and off the last 6wks for work and the only thing that's been consistent is her negative aura.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank ns4161

Dear ns4161,

I am so incredibly sorry about the roly poly bugs. It is the time of year that we might experience. I do really appreciate you letting us know, I've had pest control come out and address the entire building. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service and have addressed these issues with our staff. By passing along this information we can work towards fixing any problems for you and other guests in the future. If you are in the area I would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

enjoyed my stay...clean and friendly. appreciated the christian programming channels on the TV. Convenient location, good continental breakfast. will be staying there again during my next trip to valpo

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so proud to offer so many more channels to our guests with the tv program upgrade that we had this past summer. I am so glad that we have earned your return business when you are back in town.

All the best,