“Very Clean”

Hampton Inn & Suites Valparaiso
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Valparaiso
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband & I stayed in this hotel because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. I am very picky regarding the cleanliness of a hotel (nothing like hairs all over the bathroom to ruin my stay!) and I have to say that this hotel lived up to the reviews I looked at. I was very pleased with the room, it was clean, quiet & comfortable. The breakfast was good & the staff were friendly. Note: I was going to book a room online, but we decided to wait until we got there & actually got a better rate. I would highly recommend this hotel & we will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MNWildflower
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Valparaiso

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Very clean,helpful staff, good breakfast, nice pool. Great location to stores and restaurants. Easy to get on the highway and easy travel by train into Chicago. Room very clean and quiet. Would stay again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I came to the area for work and stayed here for four nights. Our room was very clean, as were all the common areas of the hotel. The hotel has a few more snacks and personal items for sale at the front than most hotels I've stayed at and the front desk staff was always quite friendly. The Hampton Inns have free hot breakfast, which is a perk when traveling without per diem. The breakfast was quite tasty and had fruit and pastries in addition to the hot food. I did not use the pool or exercise area so I cannot comment on those but it was a short ride out to find country roads to cycle on. The hotel is well lit at night and the parking lot doesn't leave you far from the doors. There is shopping and several restaurants just a minute north of the hotel, including a Target for anything you forgot.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay here on any future travel.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I would not stay at this hotel and I am becoming increasingly disappointed in Hampton Inn properties. They have four former smoking room still have the remnants of smoke. I am also not impressed with the Hilton Honors Loyalty Program

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nice place to stay. Wedding in town over weekend and we had at least ten rooms for the wedding party and family. Breakfast was good but not fantastic. Pool looked nice but didn't use. Coffee was hot and good for morning consumption.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visit relatives every summer in Valparaiso and stay at this Hampton Inn each time. Upon arrival you are greeted by beautiful landscaping and seasonal plantings. Inside you will find very comfortable beds, clean everything and extra nice staff. The suites are nice if you need a little extra room and come with a sitting area and small kitchen with a sink, fridge and microwave. Even the standard rooms have a fridge and micro. We wil be back next summer!

Room Tip: If you need a little extra room the suites are nice, with a separate sitting area and small sink in...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Have been to this Hampton on several occasions and had a great stay each time. Clean everything, comfortable beds, very nice staff and overall in my opinion the best hotel in Valparaiso. We will be back next summer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Valparaiso
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Valparaiso
Holiday Inn Express Valparaiso
Hilton Garden Inn Chesterton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Valparaiso
Quality Inn & Suites Valparaiso
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Portage

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Valparaiso? Share your experiences!