“Decent food, nice location”
Review of Margaritas Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Margaritas Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Indiana
“Decent food, nice location”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The salsa, guac, and margaritas were good. Good location on the square. High priced for Mexican fare, but I wouldn't say I regretted going there. Good service and interesting atmosphere. Pleasant. As far as Mexican fare goes, I'd rate it a 4...everything was tasty....but as far as an overall experience in the big scheme, it's nothing I would have missed in my life.

• Visited December 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nothing special - but decent lunch items”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I didn't think this was amazing Mexican food, but it can hold it's own. Good tortillas and guacamole, homemade chips. Pretty run of the mill for Mexican food. Lunch items are large for only $5-$8.

Visited August 2012
Wheatfield, IN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out with the girls.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Come out for a great time and enjoy outdoor seating. The food is great and the atmosphere is nice. Great place to spend it with friends.

Visited August 2012
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
“I wasn't wowed...not sure if we'll be back”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The food was average, the cost was average, the service was average. I'm not sure I'll go back again, there are just so many better restaurants downtown. I was really hoping for more but our visit wasn't anything memorable.

Visited May 2012
indiana
“great stop”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

good time at good prices w decent mex food..has improved menu..drink specials and food have improved this spring..fun atmosphere..

Visited May 2012