“Delightful!”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lafayette
Description: Elegance in a casual setting with warm and friendly service. One of Valparaiso premier restaurants
Chesterton, Indiana
“Delightful!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Food is very good and sitting in the outdoor seating area in the evening is pleasant!

• Visited June 2012

Atlanta
“Excellent food, great service”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is my second review of this restaurant, last time I said that my meal was very good, last night's meal was excellent! We had the grouper (cooked PERFECTLY), light, buttery goodness. We also shared the Ahi Tuna salad which was cooked to perfection! If you are in Valparaiso, do not bypass this restaurant!

• Visited April 2012
Indiana
“Swanky feel and delicious food”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My husband and I did our New Year's Eve dinner here, and it was delicious. It is one of (the most?) the most expensive restaurants in Valpo, and although it was a bit of sticker shock, I was not disappointed in ANYTHING. Our server knew the menu well, was helpful in making selections, and the food was absolutely delicious. We would definitely go back here - but due to the cost would make sure it was for a special occasion only!

Visited December 2011
Atlanta
“Nice meal in Valpo!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

This restaurant was a good find in Valparaiso. Started with escargot and oysters Rockefeller - both were very good. On Tuesdays, they have 12 dollar pasta dishes - my dish was plentiful and tasty, my meatballs were on the dry side though. My colleagues that have been there say the restaurant is consistently good. I will go back!

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Nice Evening for Dining”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Classy menu, homey atmosphere, and a good evening of top dining.