“New owners”

Jade Garden
Ranked #75 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Well let me start from calling was the same instead of 10 mins. It was 30. Picked up order change in prices. Higher. And the food..... well let me say no no not the same chicken fried rice taste burnt. Not good and egg rolls no meat one piece in a roll. Nope new owner needs to step it up to be like other owners thats how valpo rolls. My friends and family have tried with new owners at least 13 times. Done see ya!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

While I enjoy a good Chinese takeout lunch as much as anyone.... I enjoy great delivery even more. As a stylist we take lunch when we can, and my place of business is busy busy busy! We typically order from Jade Garden 1 a week or 1 every other....it is Yummy! The food is always hot and steamy, and the egg rolls always crisp. It is however, sometimes difficult to order....usually a linguistic malfunction....but it always gets done. Delivery fee is a bit much....3$ + each item is .25 or, at least it was the last we had it...if u want fast, friendly, yummy Chinese food....this is the place to order.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

My husband and I have been going here for many years. We go for lunch, dinner and sometimes get carry out. Staff is pleasant and they give great service. We enjoy the crispy egg rolls and piping hot gsoups. I love the Chicken Subgum Almonding with fried rice. Portions are very large and are served piping hot. Vegetables in the dishes are not over cooked and have a little crunch. My husband usually gets Beef Chow Mein and he really enjoys it. My husband has a big appetite, but always has enough for a second meal.

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

I order from here often. They have great delivery. I can also use Grubhub. I get the steamed dumplings and the filling has a spicy flavor. Their wonton soup is perfect on a cold day.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

It had been a while since we ate here and we won't be going back any time soon . Appetizers were over-cooked to the point of being tough . Shrimp fried rice was just o.k.
as was the shrimp chow mien .Service was iffy because it was busy and only one server . Ate here at lunchtime .