All reviewssliding doorgreat hotelstopping pointfine stayhot and cold itemsupdated hotelwafflesmodern decoronly drawbackcomfortable bedswalk in showershort noticefront desk staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulfitness roomexcellent stayparking lot
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Whenever we visit family in Valpo, we stay here. The rooms are nice and clean and the breakfast is great. Very reasonable prices as well. The staff there on 7/7 were amazing and very friendly and kind. They even helped us out when my son was requesting milk in the middle of the night.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018

My partner and I spent the night after a long drive and day at the beach. very clean room, modern decor. clean modern bathroom with nice water pressure in the shower. shower big enough to share. the king bed was so comfortable and stayed cool at night. the four pillows were enough for the two of us and we slept amazingly. great movie channels. Really tasty breakfast. fastest checkout

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We hadn't stayed at a BW hotel for years. Our BW experience had always been old, dark and smoky. University Inn definitely changed our minds. This BW obviously had been recently remodeled. The staff was exceptional, the hot breakfast was delicious plus many other selections. There is no pool, but as a result, the hotel was very quiet since there were no children running around. Room was updated, nicely furnished, well lit, plenty of accessible outlets and AC was quiet. The bathroom was also well lit with a roomy counter. Carpet looked new and everything was very clean. Is also conveniently located with easy in and out.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

The staff was very nice, but the hotel room was less than ideal. The housekeeping barely made the bed straight. The shower did not drain properly. The Wi-Fi dropped out consistently and it smelled like smoke. I reported it to the front desk several times that it seems like someone is smoking right below me. They sais they would look into it. It wasn't until I went to check out and complained again about the horrendous smell that they told me my room was right above the smoking area! What! Why? Why would you have a non-smoking hotel and then place the smoking area immediately outside the building under rooms. My clothes reeked. Overall, I just felt dirty after staying there.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 8, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding. It was fairly clean, the rooms spacious and even though my room was right next to the elevator, it was quiet. We didn't try the free breakfast. We were here for a short time, but if I ever find myself needing to stay in Valparaiso again, I would definitely stay here. Good value.

Room Tip: 2 queen room was very spacious!