“Typical Greek restaurant...more than you can eat for a reasonable price.”
Review of Broadway Cafe

Broadway Cafe
Ranked #44 of 168 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We have always had good service and decent food there. Always packed during regular breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours. Don't expect gourmet cuisine here though.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

The main thing i love about this place is the variety. You can go from eating their hot wings to eating a T bone steak.They even have saganaki which is really hard to find around here. The best part is the fact that they have way better service then most of the places around here.

1  Thank Jessica9311
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Been going to Broadway for about a year now, they have some of the best breakfast in town. There omelets are huge and tasty, also there chicken lemon rice soup is the best . There lunch and dinner is also good, however have only tried a few things of dinner menu. I would recommend the Greek pork chops and salads.

Reviewed January 27, 2011

My family and I ate at Broadway twice within 2 weeks and can honestly say that there is a problem with the waitresses and staff...one waitress rudely walked past us and said out loud, "I can't believe this! This is ridiculous! What a joke!!!" She seemed upset with a customer and blabbed it outloud in front of the rest of the customers sitting down...in addition to the rude remarks of the servers, the rest of the servers seem like they are faking the funk with being "nice"; you can't fool us, we know you are miserable--it shows! One even rolled her eyes at me! YIKES! The soup is carelessly tossed into the cups, so the broth leaks down the sides; this does not look like the people really care about delivering high quality meals. However, the worst part of dining out at this place is that the food made my husband horribly ill. Sadly, he is still vomiting and has horrible diarrhea. He had a salad with ranch dressing and some pork...no one else is sick here but him.

1  Thank jillmariel
Reviewed June 10, 2010

The Hollandaise Sauce was pasty and didn't have the lemon juice sparkle. The English Muffin was not fully toasted and I don't think it was buttered either. The whole "thing" was swimming in about 3/4 to 1 cup of the Hollandaise Sauce. Also, the hash browns were barely cooked. What a disappointment to one of my favorite foods. I at this time can not recommend this restaurant, however, I am willing to give it another try. Next time I will have something different thou.