“Wonderful place to visit”

Maple Lane Wildlife Farm
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Topeka
Reviewed July 8, 2010

This is a small wildlife park that has lions, tigers, bears, monkeys etc. Many of them can be fed fruits and vegetables (which is purchased ) through tubes at their cages. There is a petting zoo and a deer fawn exhibit that the kids can actually go in and pet. The Amish owner and his family run the business and interact with the guests.They are extremely nice and helpful. The majority of the park is in the shade too! The prices are very reasonable. I don't think they sell food items but they have a nice picnic area if you bring your own. Even my grandsons that are 11 and 13 loved this place! I will go back soon and take the other grandchildren. I don't have anything bad to say about this park. This is a great park that I highly recommend to families with children.

3  Thank LoriJeanN