“One of the better places we've stayed in Terre Haute.”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were in town to pick up the grandkids, and we chose to stay at Comfort Suites. We had the King Bed, a nice comfortable room, very safe and clean feeling. Our second stay here. Easy to check in, with the carts for the luggage.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Not up to normal comfort suites standards. Room was OK. Bed below par. Woke up late due to time change. Went to breakfast 20 minutes before 10. Looked around and the attendant said "you can't find anything cuz I'm closed" in a passive-aggressive kinda way. Kept putting things u
p while I tried to salvage breakfast for the family. Breakfast was advertised until 10. Ended up spending extra money for breakfast. We have enjoyed every comfort suites with the exception of this one

• Stayed: March 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Mcb4000,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Terre Haute. I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you had while you were our guest. I apologize that my breakfast attendant wasn't more helpful in getting you breakfast. It is our goal to impress our guests, and I will be following up with my staff to ensure they are doing everything possible to make this happen. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow us another opportunity to impress you.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

After getting turned away from another hotel, the Choice Suites offered a very nice and spacious room on short notice. Had there not been hordes of 'tweeners and teens in for a competition, I would have given it more stars. Breakfast was okay. All in all, a good stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We found the rooms to be very clean altho it is beginning to show signs of wear - new carpeting is especially needed as well as a new couch. Hotel is in a quiet area. Bed and bedding comfortable. Everyone was friendly from the desk clerks to the full time breakfast attendant. Plenty of choices for breakfast (sausage, eggs, Belgium waffles, donuts, bagels, English muffins, cereal and much more), all was kept well stocked and tables were wiped clean. We stayed on Choice Points and they were reasonable for this location.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Hotwired for 67$ / night.Driving trip from Northern Ill to Orange Beach Alabama. Would not pay the hotel rate which was close to 90$.Room was big but kind of run down,breakfast not much at all.Two blocks from US 41. I try and avoid Interstate 65.Always blocked with overturned or jackknifed semis, accidents,even during the warmer months.Smoke free hotel. The first box i click on Hotwire is the smoke free box,otherwise forget Hotwire.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Cbce1pjb,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all guest feedback, and are always looking for ways to improve our services. I hope if you find yourself back in the area you will let us host you again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Took my daughter to Indiana State University for an overnight visit and stayed here. It's about 3 - 4 miles away from the school but close to restaurants and up the way a bit from a mall. I have no regrets about staying here. The room was comfortable, clean and roomy. No problems with check in and we had a nice breakfast the next morning when we checked out. It was reasonable priced and I plan to possibly stay here again when I return back in June and August. Hopefully I have the same experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tracey S
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed in this hotel in June 2013 during a road trip across the US. The room was very nice but sadly my impressions are of a very dirty breakfast area and most of the offerings not refilled. Perhaps by now things have improved with feedback from guests.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Acadia80,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Terre Haute. I'm glad that you enjoyed your room during your stay. I'm sorry to hear that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. I have already followed up with my staff on this. I invite you to come visit us again and see how yours and other guest's feedback has been used to improve our hotel!