“Quick Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Terre Haute
Eastlake, Ohio
“Quick Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed at the Drury in Terre Haute this past weekend while my son got settled in for his internship. Check-in was busy and the desk clerk apologized for the wait (it was only a minute or so!). The staff was pleasant and greeted us with a smile. Breakfast was good and there was plenty of room even though a youth swim team and tennis team were staying at the hotel too. We had a king room over-looking the atrium which was comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was my first stay at a Drury Inn. When i walked in to register, it was a very upbeat feeling. People were in the lobby all smiling and seeming to enjoy themselves. We were traveling with our pets for the first time and I was nervous as to what kind of accommodations we would fine. It was far beyond anything i expected. The hot food in the evening is a nice touch, but we were too late for that. Everyone was very, very pleasant and kind. Will stay again. The only problem we had was with our gps finding it with the address, but that's not a reflection on the facility itself. So if you use your gps to find it, forget the instructions.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gary R
Tolono
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Where do I start. I am home from an AWESOME weekend get away with my BFF. She is in OH and I am in IL so we try to find some place in between to meet. We love staying at the Drury Inn's because she loves bringing her "Sasha Girl" with her and Drury has the best pet policy, in addition they have a wonderful breakfast and happy hour. This was our first stay at this particular Drury Inn, we normally stay in Indy but I have to say we were so impressed with this Drury Inn (we have always had wonderful experiences but this was over the top). I arrived a little early and Michelle greeted me and was so warm and welcoming. She worked with me as I changed our room requirements. She was so kind and patient with me as I touched base with my BFF and her hubby. After we settled on the rooms she gave me my room keys and called to get the other room ready for BFF's arrival. I unloaded the car and set down to relax. When the others arrived she had everything all set up for them too. The next day she remembered who we were and called us by name and asked how we were doing. At the happy hour the first night Crystal (Hope I spelled that right) was just as warm and welcoming as Michelle. We had asked a question about the area and she gave us lots of great information about the area. At the bar was Star. What a great bartender and the next morning breakfast personnel. At all times when we were in the commons area (food area), there was staff walking around, cleaning (actually washing off the tables), taking food plates that were were done with, etc. This was everyone from the manager on down. The rooms were very clean, the beds just right with lots of pillows. We didn't use the pool area but it looked nice. We didn't see the exercise room so can't comment on it. I would stay here again any time I was in the area and we might just make it our new meeting place. We want to say thanks again to Michelle, Crystal and Star for going above and beyond (in our opinion anyway) and making us feel so special. I think Drury should give lessons to others on good customer service. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Debbie J
Terre Haute, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I just love this chain of Hotels, although I haven't stayed in the PearTree version, I'm sure it's just a nice- I just love all the EXTRA'S you get with Drury! Rooms are always very clean and nice, Staff is always SUPER friendly, and willing to do almost anything to make your stay better, and you can NEVER go wrong with the 3 free alcoholic drinks, free food, and the free soda and popcorn! The indoor Pool could be just a tad bit warmer here- but it is 82•! Guess I want to swim in bath water lol! This is a great Hotel Chain anywhere you can find one! Kudos!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Angelafate
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Last year we checked in to a prestigious high rise national chain hotel in Terre Haute, and everything worked except for no hot water! And a check of Trip Advisor reviews showed that that was hardly the first time that that hotel had had no hot water. The Drury Inn in Terre Haute has hot water, and I am happy to say that everything else here works the way it is supposed to work. One note: When we entered our second floor room we noticed that the window was open. We closed it, and turned off the heat, because the room was as warm as it needed to be, even though it was December and the outside temperature was about 30 degrees. We left the heat off all night, and the room was almost too hot, which explains why we found the window open in December. The breakfast was excellent, lots of attractive granite counter tops in the reception and breakfast area. We had picked up a coupon at a highway rest area which gave us our room for $ 59.95 plus taxes. A wonderful bargain for a great hotel, which actually has hot water!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Guest080
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Another great Drury Inn with a good breakfast and clean, comfortable, modern, and spacious rooms. Our pets love it and so do we. Many restaurants are within easy walking distance. A great place to take a rest. The staff is friendly and accommodating. A good value. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dlhdjb
Stratford, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed here for one night on my 7 week road trip across Canada & the U.S. After driving from Warrenton, Missouri my body was telling me to pull off the Interstate and find a place to kick back for the night. Had booked a room online earlier in the morning so by the time I arrived they were expecting me. What I wasn't expecting however was such a beautiful first class hotel that stood out from all the others in the area! Sometimes you book a hotel and the real thing doesn't live up to the pictures but this time it was the exact opposite...the pictures nice as they were simply don't do this place justice. I found the entire staff would go above and beyond to help you with any questions or requests that you may have. The kickback room at happy hour was a nice touch after being on the road all day so I tried a couple of different wines with my meal...all included in the room price. My room on the third floor was spotless with very comfortable bed as well as a fridge and microwave inside a cabinet. And now we come to the pool...that glorious pool for working out the kinks in my neck & lower back from driving all day. Next morning they also had a great hot breakfast downstairs... again included in the room rate to get you on your way. At $79.99 per night this place stands out as one of the highlights of my entire trip and I would highly recommend it to any road warriors out there looking to kick back for the night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo