Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute
$104
Hampton.com
Red Carpet Inn(Terre Haute)
$52
Hotwire.com
$105
$110
Travelocity
All reviewsdrury innroom was cleanthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastfront deskwaffleseconomy hotelstay there againsoftball tourneytexas roadhousecracker barrelfree popcornbed and pillowsshampoo and conditionerbob evanslots of restaurantsin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Pear Tree Inn in Terre Haute, Indiana was a ok place to stay.
The bathroom was so small you couldn't shut the door. The only reason to stay here is that you are tired or the weather is bad and you need a place to crash. It is right off I70 and easy to find. There are good restaurants around and a mall. This is not a let's take a vacation hotel. It is, at best, a stop and Go hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Staff is incredible. Went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. When Angela found out I was traveling with two kids, she provided us with a room close to the elevators that was designed to be a bit bigger than the standard.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thewholefamndamily
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This moderately priced hotel accepted small dogs, which is why we picked it. The room was quite clean, but the bed and pillows were uncomfortable andtheTV was old style.great desk clerk named Matt. Adequate boring breakfast in small dining area.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for being our valued guest and for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent hotel visit at our Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute. We value your feedback, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. Our team mission is to exceed the expectations of each and every guest. Please accept my sincere apology, as it seems we may have not met your expectations.

You remain important to us and we hope you will give us the opportunity to serve your lodging needs the next time you are in the area. We look forward to your return!

Mason Peck, General Manager

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Clean & restful for $60 a night. Breakfast was pedestrian at best ... and in a crowded area ... but serviceable. The hotel was nearly empty the night I stayed. It was kind of eerie because I had to go to the second floor for ice. I wasn't quite sure if this was the twilight zone or not! However all in all I would recommend this hotel for a nice short stay for the traveler. I did have to kill one spider in the room, but that was not indicative of the quality of the room.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Last minute I decided to drive to Marshall, Illinois with my boys. We decided not to stay at the hotels located there and drove to Terre Haute to find something more suited for us. To our dismay, all the hotels to our liking were booked due to several sporting
events in the area. I was getting a bit frustrated having been awake for 24 hours. We decided to check out Pear Tree Inn and they did in fact have a room and we received it for a great price. The room was clean. Matt at the front desk was wonderful! Very knowledgable, friendly, and helpful to our needs. The tv in the room was older and made a small noise for awhile and I would have preferred a hotel with a pool, but with the circumstances, I was pleased! Breakfast was alright. Small amount of seating available, but we were up so early, that it didn't really effect us. So thank you Pear Tree Inn for your accommodations!

• Stayed: November 2013