“A. Cole”

Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Terre Haute
HUBBARD LAKE
“A. Cole”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had a wonderful stay the customer service was fantastic! I liked the remodeled rooms but the only thign I didn't like about the hotel was the beds were really hard felt really old but the people were great the breakfast was great the rates were amazing I would just recomend getting newer beds.. I felt like a old lady after waking up haha.

Audra

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

FDM13, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Terre Haute, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know about your stay. I was glad to hear that you found everything here at the Super 8 to your liking. The bed issue is being looked into. Look forward to seeing you again. We are clean and friendly. Our number one goal is to ensure that each and every guest have a pleasant stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
MOUNT CARMEL
Reviewed October 30, 2012

everything was good with the exception of the bathroom ... the showerhead was filthy and we did not shower because of it... we rely on this motel because of the closeness to where my mother lives and although this is our second stay please make sure the bathrooms are clean but all in all the stay was good and the staff was excellent!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know about your stay. I was glad to hear that you found almost everything here at the Super 8 to your liking. The bathroom issue you mentioned has been addressed with the head housekeeper. Look forward to seeing you again. We are clean and friendly. Our number one goal is to ensure that each and every guest have a pleasant stay!