“Romantic”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Great Italian food. Usually live music, i.e. piano, guitar & bass fiddle.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We made reservations at this place 4 weeks in advance for a family dinner to celebrate the holidays. We do it every year at one restaurant or the other and this was the first time in Terre Haute and at this one.

It gets tougher every year to coordinate the older kid's schedule (now that they are in college) so we set the day early, anyway when we arrived we were seated by a young man in a chef's coat and basketball shorts. He told us that they were very short staffed so he would be our part time server and full time cook.

The service was slow (as promised) but once they got us some apps ... all was forgiven ... the food was out of this world, crazy good! We loved it even though it took a full 2 and a half hours to get our food eat and pay.

Any staff that can pull that off and still produce food of that quality has my vote!

I highly recommend Pino's

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Good food, good value, friendly and attentive staff. This is not a chain, and is a nice family restaurant (which is refreshing). Lasagna was delicious, breadsticks were not greasy, and my 19 year old had sauteed vegetables that were crisp and 'real'.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Very good authentic Italian cuisine. Good service. Superior deserts. Seem to have a lot of loyal regulars. Slightly overpriced I think, but not too bad. Been there twice and both meals w desert were excellent.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I've been to Pino's many times, and I am always so impressed to find such a great Italian restaurant in a small town. The food is excellent, starting with the great breadsticks and salad, the pasta, and the dessert. It has a nice and quiet atmosphere, good service, and again, amazing food! I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank NACC99