“Good Breakfast, Good Service”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #101 of 226 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Toledo, Ohio
“Good Breakfast, Good Service”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We like IHOP because of the wide variety of breakfast choices and the food is always good. This restaurant did not disappoint us. We all had good, homestyle breakfasts. Our waitress was a real pro - plenty of attention when we needed it and left us alone the rest of the time.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland, Oregon
“Good Pancakes.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I especially like the red velvet ones or the standard ones. I've heard that the pumpkin spice ones are good as well. Good services. Inexpensive.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Heather S
Terre Haute,IN
“"Nice IHOP with friendly service"”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The food is always good at the IHOP. Breakfast is prepared 24 hrs. a day and is very good. Staff always friendly.

Visited March 2013
“thanks”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

i had a really bad night and went there..the staff especailly a manager and foegive if it is wrong but i think her name was tammy...it was after midnight when me ans children..i asked for a place as far back as i could..even though i didnt have any money she still let us sit till i could pull myself together and my friend picked us up..yall will never know how much that meant to me..to be safe..thanks ihop..ur staff is totally awesome..and deserve alot of credit..thanks again for the hospitaiy..

• Visited April 2013
ohio
“Food was good but......”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place was unorganized. You walk in to 2 greeters who look at you. We had to ask if we seated ourselves. Finally was taken back to a back area. Luckily a waitress did see us. After taking our order and or bathroom breaks the waitress comes back and tells us that our order may be awhile due to a big order for twenty people who came in before us. I didn't see a big group anywhere. So this had already been 15 minutes. I asked if we should cancel or order and she checked and amazingly we received our order.

Visited April 2013

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!