“Food was good but......”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #63 of 242 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place was unorganized. You walk in to 2 greeters who look at you. We had to ask if we seated ourselves. Finally was taken back to a back area. Luckily a waitress did see us. After taking our order and or bathroom breaks the waitress comes back and tells us that our order may be awhile due to a big order for twenty people who came in before us. I didn't see a big group anywhere. So this had already been 15 minutes. I asked if we should cancel or order and she checked and amazingly we received our order.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Yuuuuuummmmmyyyy is the only word for the whole wheat pancakes with pecans. Skip the butter and add real maples syrup to keep it more CHIP compliant.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Never had bad food or service there. My husband And I go there about once a month. The bacon is so good! The coffee is on your table and is so good! Love the flavored seasonal pancakes and all the flavors in general. Waffles are good, crepes and the. Eggs.

1  Thank umalulu
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant is one of the choices for decent breakfast fare in Terre Haute. It is consistent with other IHOPS in other cities -- good value for your money.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I ate at this restaurant last night, The food was fine with the bacon being quite good. The service was a little slow. Overall, it is what you expect from an IHOP.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!