“TREMENDOUS”

Cuisines: American
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Excellent food, quick service, large portions and very eye appealing. The staff did everything to make our meal one to remember. The restaurant was busy but kept constantly clean, no one was standing around.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Texas Roadhouse is still one of my favorite go to's in Terre Haute. Today EVERYTHING was on point- from the call ahead seating, to the our waitress Wesley, and then lastly the food-excellent and exactly as ordered. Occasionally there will be a "not so great day" (food is still good just not mouthwatering), but then they comeback with a homerun...great job as always!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

My favorite spot for steak, easy in, easy on wallet, casual (sometimes I got dirty with mud on my boots). This store is very large, at one time the largest of the franchisee stores. They move people pretty quickly, we do a call ahead to save a spot in line on busy nights. Some nights, makes no rhyme or reason (even Fri or Sat) there is no wait. Service is very good, they really work as a team, food does not spend anytime on the shelf waiting for 'your' server to bring out. I like the atmosphere but find the music too loud for real conversation beyond two people sitting across from each other. That is the only drawback. I'm a steak fan but really like the roadkill, it has lots of flavor and if you get it medium-rare totally flavorfull AND tender. Good place.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent!! Never disappointsEveryone was pleased. Beer was cold and our service was the best ever We will return❤️

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Texas Roadhouse is a big national chain - you would think they would (a) train their employees to at least know the basics of what gluten-free means. Instead, the GF "menu" (which is really a warning to order your food with no marinades, or sauces) and the response of my waitress (I don't know what a gluten is) gives the attitude of "we take no responsibility for food allergies - buyer beware". I experience that a lot in small towns, small restaurants, but not in big chains. That being said, my pork chop and potato was a delicious meal.