“beautiful accomodations with the most considerate and caring staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Reviewed October 11, 2010

This Hilton seems to be new and perfect in every way. We had a difficult family trip concerning some elderly family members. The staff went to extra lengths to make every difficulty disappear! We will return in the next several months to continue our long distance care of our relative. This turned into a pleasant experience because of all that was provided in Terre Haute by the hotel and restaurant staff. This has been our first stay ever in the Hilton Hotel chain.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed September 30, 2010

The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms are to die for, also very clean. The food in the restaurant was delicious. We'll be back especially is Tonya is working. We just loved her!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2010

A special thanks to Daniel Ellrich, front desk for his friendly and professional service.
Also a special thanks to Tonya Manbeck for making us feel special and welcome. Her smile is infectious. Maintenance and house cleaning staff are super and very friendly and go out of their way to take care of you. The weekend of the Blues Fest is not a quiet one, but the Hotel is located feet from the stage and all the fun. We shall be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2010

We had booked at another hotel in the south part of town and had to leave that hotel cause it was not clean! I drove to many hotels looking for a place to stay. I called Onstar and they said Hilton Garden had the highest rating. I called and they give me directions to the hotel. They gave me a competitive price. They treated us so nice asking questions to make sure we had everything we needed. I talked with Barbra at the front desk and she booked us and helped with so many things from what places to eat (great place at hotel) to finding a car wash for me. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in many years and I don't think I have ever been treated better. Joe Jacobson-Rochester, MN. I will stay here often when we visit my son (and daughter-in-law) that just became assistant pastor at Bethel Baptist Church in Linton.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2010

This is my 4th visit to the Hilton Garden Inn in Terre Haute and I have always had good experiences at this hotel. The location is great and the staff has always been efficient, friendly and accommodating to all my business needs. The rooms are always clean, the breakfasts always tasty. The General Manager is always responsive to my business needs/requests and has provided quality recommendations to the local resturants and community events. I recommend this hotel and look forward to a future stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2010

I just can't say eough about the staff and the facility at the Hilton Garden Inn in Terre Haute, IN. I was treated so well by everyone at the hotel. Passing employees in the hallways always got me a friendly greeting. Management can be rest assured that they have some of the best people I have dealt with in my many years of travel and attending conferences.
The meals that we were served were excellent. They were very accomodating and I can't compliment them enough. Definitely a place to hold a conference as we did in June. I'll make sure that we hold it here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2010

From the rooms to the all business center - Incredible.

Great Location to walk around or stay in for their Lounge and Food.

Excellent Service

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
DoraHotels, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2010

Thank you for staying with us! Our Downtown location is ideal for walking to local restaurants, shops, and attractions. I will be certain to share your comments with our staff!