“Best Hotel In Terre Haute.”

Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The staff is friendly and it's by far the nicest accomodations in Terre Haute. I prefer to stay closer to the interstate, but it's worth the drive (even in the snow) to get to this hotel. I was in a bad mood when I arrived and took out some of my anger on the staff, but they continued to treat me as if I was the best customer in the world, which says a lot for how well they had been trained. I will definitely stay here again. The only thing that I didn't like was the lay out of the parking lot in proximity to getting into the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute House. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute House in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The day I stayed at this location, it was 12 degrees, with wind chill of below zero! It was great to get inside the lobby and immediately have coffee, tea, hot chocolate available. Check In & Out was simple and efficient. Received two bottles of water which came in handy for our departure. The room had everything I needed for my stay and I slept like a baby. Breakfast option had a wide variety of items, the service was friendly and fast. And the food was good. If I ever travel this way again, it will be my first choice to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Erica F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn for your recent trip and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our room was clean and comfortable. Everything worked smoothly: wifi, shower, tv.
Room did seem a little cool, despite setting the temp at 70, but it was 18 degrees outside, so that may have been a factor.
Front desk was super efficient and friendly. We got complimentary water bottles and there was coffee and hot tea/cocoa on offer in the lobby, along with cookies.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and kudos of our team. We really appreciate the positive feedback! We truley pride ourselves on genuine hospitalty. We hope if your travels bring you back to Terre Haute you will stay with us again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I absolutely would stay at this property again. The staff was accommodating and very pleasant to speak with, the hotel was charming and extremely clean. I tend to find myself very picky when traveling, I could not find one complaint with the entire expereince.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Glad to know you had a nice trip to Terre Haute and that we were allowed the opportunity to be your home away from home. Take care and safe travels to you. Please stay with again!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The whole staff was excellent (night auditor especially), and the accommodations were spectacular! Everything Hilton is supposed to be! Keep up the great work!

Take you business trips, family vacations, and friends' events to this hotel, because it is totally worth it in every regard!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you so much for posting your review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute Houseon TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, I am so humbled by your comments regarding our service team as well. We will look forward to our next opportunity to serve you and your travel companion when your travels next bring you to Terre Haute.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The following is my direct experience during interaction with my students.

I work at a university in Terre Haute and there are a number of students in a program I work with who have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn when traveling to campus. The students have on multiple occasions commented about the hotel with respect to their individual stay. Such comments have included location convenience to the university; fitness facility equipment available; cleanliness and comfort of accommodation; and quality, as well as variety of menu items. I appreciate this type of information for my travel and I hope the aforementioned is of assistance to others.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Erica F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are so happy that your students have enjoyed their stay with us. We feel the Hilton Garden Inn is the ideal location for any current or future student visiting the Terre Haute area. We hope to see you again in the future.
Best regards,
Erica

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had to stay a couple of nights for business. I got in late to check in and while the front desk clerk was clearly new, she was very nice and I could tell she was doing the best she could. It took a few minutes longer than usual to get checked in, but my patience was rewarded with a breakfast voucher.

I was always greeted with a smiling face and the staff was very courteous.

Room Tip: Keep in mind that the breakfast is NOT complimentary. I think it's $10 regardless of what you ea...