SpringHill Suites Terre Haute
Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
$90
$104
Hampton.com
$130
$119
Red Carpet Inn(Terre Haute)
$52
$94
Hotels.com
$114
Hotwire.com
All reviewsthe holiday innfront deskfresh fruit selectionrestful nightpullout bedplatinum memberparke countyfree breakfastfree weightsseparate sitting areanice hoteloatmealfitness roomin townvery nice stayhot tubcomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2009

The Springhill Suites in Terre Haute, IN had large comfortable and clean rooms! The size of the rooms allowed myself and my two children to enjoy a several day stay without feeling like we were on top of each other the entire stay! The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful giving me directions and dining recommendations. They also have a well stocked store for snacks and pop. The breakfast in the morning was also very nice! They had enough items so we could have waffles on day and then a lighter breakfast fare the next day!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2009

What a great surprise to find in Terre Haute! I just stayed here for three days and was very impressed with how clean the hotel was and the great service I received from the staff. I had a very comfortable and quiet two room suite that included a great breakfast each morning. This hotel has the best location - right off I-70 and across from the mall. Be sure to enjoy dinner at the Apple Club located in the Holiday Inn which is in front of the Springhill Suites - the food is AWESOME!! If you are staying in Terre Haute you need to select the Springhill Suites - you will have a great stay plus you will get your Marriott Rewards points!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2009

I visited Terre Haute for business and stayed for one night in the Springhill Suites. The hotel delivers on every level. It is clean, they serve a hot breakfast, very comfortable beds, mini-fridge in room, and they even have a happy hour!

Clean - room and halls were clean and well maintained. I did not use the pool or exercise room, so cannot comment on those.

Breakfast - they serve a hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, bacon, cereal, waffle maker, toast, juices and coffee. I may have left something off, but it was great to wake up and eat a big meal before heading out.

Room - very comfortable bed. Also had a mini-fridge, which I always use to keep my water/soda cold. Had a desk and a sofa, which were both very comfortable to use while working from my room. Bathroom was a good size and had clean towels and basic toiletries.

Happy Hour!! - On the night I was there, they had a happy hour that I beleive ran from 5 to 7pm. They had several bottom shelf liquors and red and white wines available for no charge. The also had a table with pretzels, chips and salsa. I took advantage and had several drinks (vodka straight up) before heading out to dinner. This was a great and unexpected find!

There are plenty of restaurants and stores around the hotel within a 1/2 mile radius. It is right off the Interstate, but you cannot hear it from your room. I think it is a fantastic place to stay if you are there for business or to visit people. I did not see too many touristy thinks, so not sure if it is a place I would go to for a vacation, but that is not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
aisbell, Hotel Manager at SpringHill Suites Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2009

I would like to take the time to thank you for your comments about our hotel and its operations. Our staff takes pride in providing exceptional customer service for our guests. It is our goal to offer a positive experience for everyone staying at our hotel. I am overjoyed when I get to hear that our guests had a pleasurable stay with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed July 30, 2009

Stayed 1 night in April 09 while in town for a wedding. Fairly new, rooms were nice, clean, and fairly large with separate sitting area. Good free breakfast in the am, free wifi. Not a lot of great hotels to choose from in Terre Haute, but this one is the best I've stayed in, would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 6, 2009

The hotel is newer, so it is still appears well maintained. The room was spacious enough. The breakfast was well appointed. The only complaint was that the windows of the rooms are sealed so the only way to get any decent air exchange is to run the heating/cooling unit. The unit is VERY noisy and prevented me from obtaining a satisfying night's sleep during my week stay. Other milder complaints are that the bed is on the side of being too soft for my liking and there is a pecular/over-deodorized smell to the halls/rooms (likely a result of no fresh air).

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank cagood

I would like to take the time to thank you for your comments about our hotel and its operations. Our staff takes pride in providing exceptional customer service for our guests. It is our goal to provide a positive and relaxing experience for our guests when they stay with us. I am overjoyed when I get to hear that our guest had an enjoyable experience during their stay.

I have read over the comments you provided for us in your survey. I have taken the issue with the noisy AC unit to my Executive Engineer and a repair has been made. Also, the wonderful suggestion of installing windows that open has been brought to our executive committee for consideration. Our staff at the hotel personally thanks you for all of your provided comments.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We hope you include us in your future travel plans and look forward to serving you again soon.