“good food and beer choice, over priced”

M Moggers Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #4 of 234 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: M. Mogger's is Terre Haute's finest Restaruant & Pub. Opened in 1996, Mogger's is located in the Historic E. Bleemel Building which was once part of Terre Haute's brewing industry. Mogger's features the cities' best Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizza and Appetizers and a selection of over 100 craft brewed beers from around the world. Come try our award winning food and unique atmosphere. We have a beer garden for outdoor dining, reservations accepted, and we also have a banquet room for your special occasion.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had not had a fried pork tenderloin sandwich for > 20 years! It was great with peppers and onions. Good beer selection also but over priced in our opinion.

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I am always searching for good beer because what often accompanies it is good food- trust me! And M Moggers had some great stuff in draft and in bottles: 3 Floyds, Founders, Bell's, Samuel Smith, and some Belgian brews to boot.

I ate a chef/house salad which was good and I saw the folks around me make their appetizers disappear quickly.

Also the bartender was a nice guy to chat up about beer too.

1  Thank TheBeardedGentleman
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Nice atmosphere. A change from going to a chain restaurant. Had a big group and service was good and did not take too long. Our party had folks order the same thing cooked differently and a different waitress brought out the food with no way to tell what was what. Orders got mixed up. Had to recook a burger. But is was good. Good selection of beers. Nice to support a local place. Would eat there again. We were from out of town, but if local I would also go back.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Cool place to visit, restaurant last time I was there not very exciting! Menu very limited, so so atmosphere.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The atmosphere in Moggers is great, old time pub charm in an historic building. Unfortunately both service and food are hit and miss. Moggers serves a typical pub menu also offering a few favorite selections from Richards Farm (Casey, Illinois). When the kitchen is having a good night, the food is great. When they are having an off night, you can tell. Same thing with service. We still stop in for a meal now and again but Moggers is no longer a top dining choice for us. We've also attended banquets in their upstairs room. Typical, average food on those occasions.