“Good Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Of course, visiting any Olive Garden, you know you're going to get decent Italian fare, which is why my husband and I came here while passing through on a roadtrip recently. Everything was great. We were greeted by several polite staff at the door, we were seated promptly, and were taken care of by a great server. I had the chicken caesar salad and my husband had the Tour of Italy. We also ordered the alfredo sauce for our breadsticks. YUM! Great experience overall!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I am from Terre Haute and this place is on my personal top pick list for dining out. My wife and I really enjoy lunches here and we like to sit in the bar for that.. It reminds her of being at home (European Wife). The service is great and the food is quality with reasonable pricing.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Well, it is consistent, and you know what you'll get when you go there...but just not my thing. Everything was fine, but just fine..not great. Good service.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Bad selection of food and way overpriced. Nice atmosphere. I left hungry. Will spend my money elsewhere.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

As expected, the food was good here and the service provided by Courtney was fine. This OG looked a bit run down however the lights were down low and maybe that is the reason for doing so. Would say this garden needs a bit more tending to and then it would rate a five.