“Very good”

Applebee's
Ranked #94 of 251 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 13, 2018

Food was good, prepared right and tasty. Would have rated it a excellent but service was very slow and we were there when it only had a few customers. Other guests with my waitress, I could see, we're also concerned with the slow service.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Ordered an appetizer that never came. Meal was good, but after it was delivered I spoke to my waitress one as she buzzed by and asked if my meal was ok. Not a single drink refill.

I can, however, tell you anything you want to know about the four young men at the bar who she gave excellent service to. Finally had to ask a random server for my bill about 20 minutes after my dirty dishes had been taken away by a random server.

Not my typical experience here. Disappointing.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Arriving in Terre Haute in the evening, I preferred to relax in the hotel room rather than set in a restaurant. Ordering on line was easy, and my food was ready for pick up in 20 minutes. Upon arriving at the curb, a server greeted me promptly and retrieved my meal.

The food was good and satisfied my desire for a quick and easy light meal.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

The food was good and staff was very friendly and helpful this Applebee's is a notch above other's. I will definitely go again

Reviewed January 25, 2017

Five of us girls went out for a late dinner. It was awesome! We got there about 7:30 so it was not too busy. I had the lemon chicken topped w/ granny smith apples, cranberries and lemon zest. It was served over quinona (for 580 cals). It was sooooo good!!! We had average to above average service (the waitress was getting foot surgery soon) but made sure we had everything we needed. The food was hot and tasted really good. We had a great time.