“Sunday morning with Family”

The Sunrise Family Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 251 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Small place so get there early on weekends. The have a huge breakfast menu, you will find something you like. The service is good a the prices are really good. There was 6 of us and we ate for $56.00 which I thought was cheap. The food is good I didn't hear any complaints from group I was with. The serving sizes are average I know a full order of Biscuits and gravy is enough for two people. Over a all a nice place to eat breakfast.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

The staff of the entire restaurant were amazingly friendly. Service was fast and efficient, and the food was wonderful! Great portions and great prices. We were in and out very quickly.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

On a Mother's Day outing recently, we found ourselves in Terre Haute, In. We decided to stop for dinner and sought out the Cracker Barrel Restaurant we saw advertised on the highway. To our dismay, everyone else had the same idea! The front porch was packed with waiting families. So we exited the parking lot and saw at the end of the driveway was Sunrise Family Restaurant. There were several cars there so we decided to give it a try. It was our good fortune! They had a very extensive menu, pleasant atmosphere and GREAT food! Homemade desserts!
We will be stopping there again when in the area! Cheerful waitresses, too!

1  Thank Carolyn W
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

I took my mom here for Mother's Day, mainly because she loves to eat breakfast any time of the day and I knew she would be able to do that here. She chose to get a walleye dinner instead and I ordered the turkey and dressing dinner. Both were delicious. The restaurant was extremely busy when we arrived around 11:30 on Mother's Day, but after a 15 minute wait we were seated and had our food in a very timely manner. They appeared to have a full staff working and they were all busy taking orders, filling drinks and seeing that their customers were happy with their food. I would come back here to try other items, as their menu is vast.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I definitely wanted to stop here for breakfast after reading the reviews. Glad we did! Very good food, cooked perfectly and at great prices! I am picky about my pancakes and these were perfect...Light and fluffy! Waitress was nice and attentive. Highly recommend!!