“Lunch with My Daughter and Granddaughter....”

Real Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 251 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Met my daughter and oldest granddaughter for lunch. We were quickly seated in a comfy booth and chips and salsa arrived quickly, and drink order were taken and delivered in a very timely manner. Our food was also delivered quickly. My granddaughter ordered steak fajitas, my daughter had a tamale and I selected the Chimichanga la Isla. The fajitas arrived sizzling on a hot skillet. Everything was very good from the chips and salsa to the flavor of the soft drinks. My only complaint was that my chimichanga was not served on a hot plate, which I feel adds quite a bit to the dish's overall experience. Will try again sometime!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

I come here every week. The staff is friendly, the food is always hot, served quickly, and the margaritas are killer.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Good food at reasonable prices. Waiters were working hard but a bit disorganized. Food served piping hot, but not all served at the same time.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

The host and wait staff were friendly and attentive. The food presentation was excellant and the temperature was perfect. The food itself wasn't as flavorful as expected, however.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

The service was very awful. The wait staff NEVER stopped at our table after we received our food. We asked for drink refills and the server kept on walking. Part of my food came before the entire order was done and it was cold. My husband said his food was tasteless. The atmosphere was cold and not upbeat.