“An awesome place for ..... Pie!”

Grand Traverse Pie Company
Ranked #6 of 243 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Welcome to our Grand Traverse Pie Shop in Indiana! Pie is meant for sharing, pie connects people, pie makes people happy, and happy people make the world a better place. That's why we want to share pie with all our friends in Indiana. Try our great selection of breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu selections. Our soups, salads, and sandwiches are amazing. "Come for the Pie, stay for the food."
Reviewed July 16, 2013

What a great stop for pie! Today I had a slice of Pecan, caramel, and apple pie. Slightly heated and ready to eat, bite after delicious bite I enjoyed an excellent piece of pie. I could find no faults with the pie I ordered. It was quite sweet, but thankfully so, or I might have ordered another slice.

I was quite impressed, and so was my family. After our pie, we bought a whole pie filled with berries, the name escapes me, and a few muffins. The pie was that good.

If you like free wi fi, and pie, you got to stop by!

Awesome!

1  Thank BigUncleChris

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I eat here fairly often and I always enjoy it. There are a lot of people having meetings here because of the large seating area and free wifi. The staff is always friendly and remember me when I come in and the owner is frequently in as well and he is very nice. I haven't made it around the menu very often as I am a creature of habit so I usually stay with the chicken quesadilla and salsa.
The desserts...plan on some exercise. The desserts here are wonderful. I've had several different ones and added a la mode to a few and its always excellent. If you have the extra space after lunch, try some dessert; or just come by for the dessert.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

How do you choose? Take your time. All pies are freshly made. There are lots of choices from cream pies to fruit pies.Choices change throughout the week. If you have a favorite, it's probably offered. I only wish they had a 'pie sampler' so you could have a taste of several. Also a good place for soup and salad or sandwich. Sometimes we eat there and take pie home for dessert later.
I think when I go again I'll suggest the 'pie sampler"!

1  Thank redwing67
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had the spinach and goat cheese salad with blueberries, so fresh and filling! My teen daughter had the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich, chock full of cucumber, red onion, roasted red peppers, hummus...on a crusty outside chewy inside homebaked tool. She especially loved the blueberry applesauce. Other daughter ate an entire "personal size" banana cream pie that could have easily served four. Gooooooood eats!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

You simply won't find a more quality selection of pies that Grand Traverse. They even offer great student discounts.