“Weekly visits necessary!”

Monical's Pizza
Ranked #29 of 248 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I grew up on this pizza and was thrilled when it finally came to town. If you like thin pizza, which is what I prefer, you've found the best! Though I've never tried any of their pasta, my kids say it's very good. The salads are good and their house dressing is a favorite of my mom and my aunt. You can buy it to take home! It's called Tangy French, I believe. Friendly servers, always clean and booths for larger groups plus seating for larger parties in he back.

1  Thank Bubberjo

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great service, awesome food. The coupons offer incredible food for a great price. The thin crust is perfect. We were so glad to see Monical's come to the Terre Haute area.

1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This building must be new, did not show up on my GPS and the directions that I input from the above address did not get me there. I asked a few people in gas stations nearby but they did not know it was there.
It is located in a strip mall near Petsmart and is behind Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse which you might see from the road.
I went there so I could get the gluten free pizza. The staff were friendly. I got a side salad and my pizza. My wife got the tortellini which she enjoyed. The restaurant was larger than other Monicals I have been in and very clean.