“Good deal”

Red Lobster
Ranked #27 of 251 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Quite often on business trip in terre haute hotel was near different restaurant , I decided to go for seafood i bumped into red lobster. Service was attentive and polite and the food was not great but more than fine for the price . I would like to be back

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Always good food and excellent service....friendly servers willing to go the extra mile to make your visit a pleasant and memorable experience. These folks seem to really want you to come back, and we do...

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE AS ALWAYS in the Red Lobster Restaurant. Ordered lobster plates that were well served, fresh and good taste.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We had a most enjoyable experience at this Red Lobster. The staff were all very friendly professional and attended to our needs despite there being a huge crowd due to Graduation and Prom Nights. The food was very good and we never felt rushed or unwanted by the whole restaurant crew. The restaurant was clean and well maintained. (As a note: the men's restroom ran out of hand towels. I told the host stand about this and as I was returning to my seat, I noticed the employee entering that restroom with the fresh box of towels. That was a quick turnaround.). It's that kind of attention to detail that makes a good restaurant better.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

We wenr before the movie we got good service and good food. Food was priced reasonable. Service was good.