“Awesom!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Terre Haute
Waco, Texas
“Awesom!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you are in this area, you will not be sorry staying here. awesome hospitality from the staff here. Also very helpful with any questions we had. Hotel is just a little older (just a little) but believe me very well taken care of and clean. Also very cozy. Very nice town. I love that the shower and toilet are seperate from the mirror and faucet area

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share your feedback and post a review of your visit on Trip Advisor. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I'm so very glad your stay was delightful. I hope that when business or pleasure bring you back to Terre Haute that you will give us another opportunity to serve as your hosts. Yours In Hospitality:

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Roswell, GA, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I stay at a lot of hotels on business and pleasure. the management and staff at this hotel bend over backwards to make the everyone's experience memorable. I had a personal medical emergency during my visit and the staff was well trained, quick to respond and very thoughtful after the emergency was resolved. The management was personable and helpful with thorough reporting after the event. I would highly recommend this hotel travelers that value kindness, cleanliness and quality service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Joseph Thomas:

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the “Hampton Inn Terre Haute”. We are pleased to know that you have posted review of your stay on Trip Advisor. I am glad you had a delightful stay and more to that we exceeded your expectations in your medical emergency during your stay. I have shared your comments with the entire Team. Everyone was very appreciative and wishing you all the best on your recovery. You are very important to us. We value your feedback. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. We promise to never take your business for granted. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn your first choice, when travel brings you back to Terre Haute! We thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your hosts to serve you and your business. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were very impressed with the Hampton Inn. Terre Haute is under a lot of road construction, but our hotel room made up for all the mess of driving. Newly remodeled (hotel staff said they just completed a 3.9 million dollar remodel) and when we got to our room, I thought I was staying in an upscale, luxury hotel. It was gorgeous. Clean, comfortable beds, new carpet, beautiful furnishings. Everything was very clean. Cookies upon check-in and iced lemon water in the lobby. Upscale style at blue collar prices! I hope they don't change the prices now. ;) Swam in the pool (smallish but clean, towels on every lounge chair), nice workout room (we didn't have time to use) and enjoyed a delicious complimentary HOT breakfast to start our day. The staff was wonderful, even called us when we got to our room to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Traveled with my eight year old son and he was thrilled with everything too. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: On the corner of Hwy 41 and Interstate 70 - but didn't notice too much road noise even facing th...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share your feedback on posting a review on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad your stay delightful and we exceeded your expectations. I am so very happy that you found our hotel worth of your dollar amount spent. You liked the décor, staff and enjoyed full of the amenities provided. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I hope that when business or pleasure bring you back to Terre Haute that you will give us another opportunity to serve as your hosts. Yours In Hospitality:
Greer, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Selected this hotel because of room cost and reputation and was not disappointed. Great place, clean and well appointed rooms. Staff were very friendly and told us about the ISU discounts. Close to restaurants and shops and a couple minutes from the college.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share your feedback on posting a review on Trip Advisor. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I'm so glad your stay delightful and we exceeded your expectaions. I hope that when business or pleasure bring you back to Terre Haute that you will give us another opportunity to serve as your hosts. Yours In Hospitality:
Ohio
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed one night with wife and daughter. Was in town for the RAIN (Ride Across INdiana) bicycle event. Beautiful room, adequately furnished. Breakfast had nice selection, and they even had it ready a little early for all the riders.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review of your visit on Trip Advisor. I am so very happy that you enjoy staying with us and enjoyed our facilities. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn Terre Haute your first choice for when travel brings you back to Terre Haute. I hope to be your hosts soon to serve you and your business. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This hotel was very clean and the staff couldn't have been nicer. I will be returning to the area frequently due to my son considering attending college in the town. I will return to this hotel when I come back in town.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share your feedback posting a review of your visit on Trip Advisor. I am so glad your stay was delightful stay and you liked our premises. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I hope that when business or pleasure bring you back to Terre Haute that you will give us another opportunity to serve as your hosts. Yours In Hospitality:
Floyds Knobs, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The room was very nice, the furnishings pleasant ,the bed comfortable, the staff very helpful and pleasant. My daughter is a student at Indiana State University and I was given the university rate which was very much appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post your comments on Hotels.Com. I am glad your stay was delighted and exceeded your expectations. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. We hope to see you soon and be your hosts again when ever your travels bring you in Terre Haute. We hope Hampton Inn will be your first choice. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality: