“The only place to stay in Terre Haute.”

Candlewood Suites Terre Haute
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Terre Haute
“The only place to stay in Terre Haute.”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Outstanding service, rooms were very clean, extremely pleased with my experience and look forward to my next stay at the Candlewood. Location was very accommodating.

• Stayed May 2011
Tonya M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Terre Haute, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
We love to hear from our guests and appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Staying at the Candlewood Suites, was definitely the right choice. The staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. They went above and beyond to make sure that we had a great experience. They were extremely willing to answer my questions and truly cared to make my experience there a pleasant one. Another plus was that the location was unbeatable. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your complimentary remarks to our team members. They work hard to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable experience and it will make them very happy to learn that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you the next time you visit Terre Haute!
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Absolutely wonderful experience. The rooms were cozy, clean and very well accommodated. The most impressive part of my stay was by far the staff. Mallory and Chris went above and beyond the call of duty to take care of me during my stay. I lost my keys (terrible feeling when traveling), and these two did not rest until I had them back in my hands. Blown away by their helpfulness. Next time I visit Terre Haute, you couldn't pay me to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Tonya M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Terre Haute, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Mallory and Chris thoroughly enjoyed the time they were able to spend with you and were so glad that they could help you when you had a need. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our facilities and that you enjoyed our team members even more! We look forward to having you with us the next time you are in Terre Haute. Mallory and Chris, especially, can't wait!
Indianapolis
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Stayed at Candlewood Suites for work. The room was nice. Front desk staff was very helpful and accomodating. Lexi from the front desk answered a few questions I had and was very friendly and polite. Close to downtown and several restaurants--would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
I am so pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with your stay and that Lexi was able to be of help to you. I am also glad that you enjoyed our wonderful downtown location with the surrounding activities and places to eat. Our team at Candlewood Suites will be waiting to see you again sometime soon!
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I recently stayed at the Candlewood Suites and had a great stay. I was on business in the area and the front staff was very attentive and kind. They had every answer to my questions and willing to help in any way. The manager was also very nice. She was awesome to the customers, but I also witnessed her interaction with other employees and it was impressive. I will always stay at the Candlewood from now on.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank EASONR_10
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our team strives to meet every guest's needs and it is gratifying to know that we succeeded with you! We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in Terre Haute!
Jersey
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The location was perfect for a wedding we had over the past weekend, and for my first time in Indiana! I called the hotel the Monday prior to the wedding to let them know that we'd be traveling 12 hours and would miss the standard check-in time, and one of the staff members, Lindsey made a note of it in the system, and informed me that I should call ahead to have them check me in over the phone so that I wasn't considered a "no-show' by the hotel and my room given away. Thank you for that timely tidbit Lindsey (especially since all the hotels were booked for that weekend)!! When I called Friday to have them check us in, they had already taken care of our reservation!! I was really impressed that Lindsey made sure that we were taken care of and communicated our late arrival to the rest of the staff. I was even able to request a cot and extra linens. When we arrived Saturday morning at 5.30 am, our room was ready, our keys were handed over, and we were able to crash, without any hassle.

This hotel is located a block and a half from the Clabber Girl restaurant (great coffee and muffins), and a block from the Copper Bar (apparently a big nighttime hang out). So very centrally located, clean, comfortable beds and linens, friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your stay with us at the Candlewood Suites Terre Haute. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that Lindsay took such good care of you. Our staff takes great pride in providing outstanding customer service and helping to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Comments from our valued guests are the most important tool of reinforcement that the staffs' efforts are noticed and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Terre Haute!
Huntington Beach, CA
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Every time we come to Terre Haute to visit our family, we stay at the Candlewood Suites. The downtown location is wonderful, the hotel is always super clean and the staff goes out of its way to make us comfortable. It's a great hotel at a great price!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Tonya M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Terre Haute, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our facility, our team members, and our downtown location. We hope to see you again soon!