“Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

There were four of us who met at the recommendation of one of our group. We all ordered salads which were very large and tasty. They also have baked goods and I got a cookie which was very good. Over all, I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast here on a cool Saturday morning. Rex coffee is strong and a clean taste. We had the BLT, sausage gravy, and a crossiant. All very good. Took about 30 minutes to get our food.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We visited Clabber Girl for lunch with my husband's sister and her husband. The museum attached is quite interesting and we browsed until the lunch line diminished. We ordered sandwiches and salads. My husband had a turkey sandwich with coleslaw and I enjoyed a chipotle chicken with a side salad. My husband's sister must eat gluten free so I called earlier to inquire about gluten free items. The lady on the phone was extremely helpful and said the salads, soups and some salad dressings are gluten free. When she ordered they were very helpful in gluten free items for her. She had a cobb salad and her husband enjoyed a turkey sandwich. All was delivered in a timely fashion and very tasty. There is a cooking school and a small shop at the same area. I would recommend Clabber Girl for bakery items and a light lunch.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Museum attached, fun to go through. Food sounded good, just had cookies which we came back for the next day. Recommend the lemon meltaway and almond sprinkled. Nice eating area in an interesting building. Lots of history.

1  Thank Nancy73IL
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on a short visit to Terre Haute. Clabber Girl has a very good lunch menu consisting mainly of sandwiches and salads. We tried a couple of their sandwiches which were delicious. A number of bread choices are available for the sandwiches - great bread. There is a large seating area and also a patio if the weather is good enough. Food is ordered at a counter but delivered to your table. One complaint would be that my wife's sandwich came with the wrong bread.