Ramada Limited Tell City
Hotwire.com
$66
$130
$96
All reviewsholiday worldlower ratewaffle makerextra blanketsrooms are greatguest roomsclean roomsenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastyogurtjoannmotelindianawalmart
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I checked in here because it was $25.00 cheaper than the Holiday Inn across the street. It was full of partying construction workers. Mud tracked everywhere. The carpets were worn and dirty in the rooms. Outdated atmosphere, Front desk girl was nice. Toilet in my room wouldn't flush. No elevator, they told me when I checked in it was on the second floor but left out the part there was no elevator. Bar is closed in the hotel.

Room Tip: Not a decent hotel in Tell City Indiana
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The stay was nice. I was somewhat disappointed when they ran out of milk for breakfast and if two people helped to work the desk in the morning it would of been better. The other helper could of went to the store to buy some gallons of milk until delivery the next day.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was in town working and stayed at the Ramada. Everything was great. I especially liked that the front desk went outta the way to make sure we had breakfast before we let for the day. Biscuits, gravy, sausage, and eggs what more could you want for breakfast!! Next time I am in town I will definitely be staying here. Rooms were clean, staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My family was very impressed with our stay at the Tell City Ramada. We were welcomed at check in by a lovely lobby area with a cozy fireplace. When I complimented the fireplace, we were told that the property was recently renovated, and it shows. Everything looked so nice! Once in the room, we found that the beds were really comfortable and the room was very clean. I am a bathroom inspector before I allow my kids in it, and it easily passed my test! The entire staff was extremely friendly. All of the employees smiled & spoke when they saw us. The FREE breakfast exceeded expectations. They had a variety of pastries, cereals, and fruits, but the hot items were a nice surprise. Waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, breakfast meats, etc. were available. Even my picky eater found something she liked! This was a huge bonus & $$ saver for our family. Unfortunately, we stayed in the winter and couldn't enjoy the outdoor pool this trip. We will definitely be booking this hotel again in the summer and take advantage of the pool area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family