“Tell city trip october 2012”

Ramada Limited Tell City
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Tell City
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The staff was excellent. Nice clean rooms. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and over all i would give this hotel a four star rating. Will definitely stay at this hotel again. Didnt have time to stay for breakfast but it looked good if you like biscuits and gravy, sausage and bacon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I thought the staff was friendly. Here I sit in a clean enough room. Got a fridge, microwave, cofee maker and a woo woo jacuzzi tub,... stickin with the shower. Three stars is just what it is... A hotel room. ......I bumped it a little cause the staff was more friendly than most midwest hotels I've stayed lately.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012

In the first place, I am not Rhonda. I am her sister and made reservations in my name to attend her daughter's Sat evening wedding and spend the night. "Rhonda" had reserved rooms for wedding guests but everyone was supposed to make their own reservations. Every reservation seemed to need a correction. The dates were wrong and even when corrected for my one sister, the corrections turned out wrong also. My reservation was straightened out by talking with Kim, who seemed to know what was going on and how to make the corrections. The reservation process was a real mess. Kim was at the desk when we checked in and she got everything corrected. So I really can't comment on the staff except to say that Kim seemed to be efficient. I don't have the names of the ones who couldn't put down the correct dates and names. We were pleased with the room except it had a bad odor and the ac/air fan was extremely noisy. For all the reasons stated in this review, I cannot answer most of the questions below. We did not use the pool or other facilities and I will probably not have occasion to return to the motel. Sharon Baldwin

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed here around Aug 29. Purposely avoided the Days Inn based on other reviews and the Holiday Express . . .well their just WAY too much $ for what you get. That leaves you with the Ramada. We found everything clean enough and in good repair. Beds were better than most. The outdoor pool is kind of in a wierd place - past the lobby and sort of in the parking lot. No big deal, it just looked like an after-thought. Nonetheless, the pool area was well kept, well furnished and clean. There was some attached lounge or restaurant but it was closed and locked up.
The value was good so, if this place had outdoor room entry (as opposed to the interior corridor design that it is), and that lounge or restaurant would have been open for supper - it would have moved the Ramada to a solid 4, maybe 5 star rating for me.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I am a very picky person and I had no problems here. The staff was one of the best I have come across. Very nice and helpful. Our room was very clean and I thought the place had a very nice, clean smell. The hall carpet could use a good cleaning but looks as if an uncaring patron was very messy and stained it. The breakfast was acceptable, not great but edible. I love the location too. CLose to Holiday world and anything else you need. I did think the beds were a little hard but hey, that is a personal preference, Everyone is different.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Changed our room from non-smoking reserved to smoking room, it reeked. Carpet was dated and dirty, bathroom was clean. Forget about breakfast, not enough staff to keep it stocked, not enough room to sit down. Sausage was cold, eggs watery and no coffee-I made a batch of coffee for them one day. Very tired hotel, price was cheap-we got what we paid for. 3-4 staff members quit the weekend we stayed--did not get room cleaned one night. Very dissapointed,I can't believe other recent reviews rated it as high as a 3--this is my first review. Only commented because it was so horrid.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
#1 of 1 in Santa Claus
Motel 6 Dale IN
Motel 6 Dale IN
#2 of 5 in Dale

Been to Ramada Limited Tell City? Share your experiences!