“Great Meal”

Fiesta Grande
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Tell City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Extensive Mexican menu. Five of us all ordered different dishes and were very satisfied with taste, size and value.
If you like margaritas, don't pass up their regular, top-shelf, grande margarita.
The place is not fancy, by any means, but one of the best restaurants in town.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good Mexican food. The service was prompt. Family friendly atmosphere. After being promised by our waiter that the fried ice cream was good, we ordered it. It was ok - not the quality we expected.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly from the time I walked in. The service was excellent and the food was very good. I ordered the Carne Asada and it was cooked perfectly. It wasn't to dry and chewy like at some places. If you are in Tell City and you like Mexican food, I highly recomended eating here.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Ate there for lunch with my family. Not only was the food delicious, but you could tell that the employees enjoy what they are doing. We were seated at the outside patio, and even though it was summer, the breeze from the ceiling fans kept it at a comfortable temperature.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and son loved their tacos, they said they were great. I ordered the beef chimichanga and it stated on the menu exactly what it has in it and with the meal.WHen I got it, it was almost nothing but onions and peppers which I adore but sadly cannot eat. It said nothing about these being part of the meal. I guess I should have asked but when it clearly states what is has with the meal and in the meal you shouldn't have to. The tortilla was not crispy at all, very doughy

1  Thank Vestfamily