Red Roof Inn Columbus-Taylorsville
Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
$93
$79
$64
All reviewsroom was cleanhardwood floorswaffle housetwo nightsrridesktournamentpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were travelling up I-65 in Southern Indiana and needed a place to stop for the night while travelling with our dog. Red Roof Inn was pleasant, clean, comfortable and welcoming. The property was recently remodeled with laminate flooring instead of carpeting, which added a light, clean feel. Amenities included a flat screen TV, microwave and fridge. The price was reasonable with no additional pet fee. We would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Vicki L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus-Taylorsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Greetings! Thank you for choosing our Redroof Inn location. We are always happy to know our guests had a wonderful experience during their stay with us. We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I am usually a Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Hyatt Place kind of guy but when I saw the price and the remodeled pictures of this inn I was very impressed. I've stayed at other Red Roof's before years ago and they were dingy, not safe feeling and just overall not a place I would stay again. BUT this remodeled Red Roof Inn is clean, comfortable and safe feeling. The new furniture is very nice and has a very modern feel to it. The flat screen with a lot of channels to choose is great and the bed is also very nice and comfortable, I didnt want to get out of bed! It's right next door to KFC/A&W and right down the street is the Edinburgh Outlets, which are also very nice. Overall, this Red Roof Inn has made significant changes and I will be staying here again...and the price...lets just say I stayed two nights here for the price of one at one of the places I listed above...can we say sweet? :)

Room Tip: If you're here for business go with the superior king has more space for only a few dollars more, great value!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Zac W
Vicki L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus-Taylorsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Hello from Redroof Inn!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit in the area. At our property we strive to put the guest first and make sure everyone is comfortable. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We travel with our pet and Red Roof Inn is our motel of choice. We were especially pleased with this motel, clean, quiet, reasonable price and a light breakfast included. Helpful and friendly staff made us feel welcome. We highly recommend this Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hello!! We are so glad you and your pet enjoyed your visit with us. We always strive to make everyone feel at home including all our furry baby guests. We hope on your next trip through the area to see you again!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stopped by the Red Roof Inn after being on the road for many hours. I picked it because I always thought Red Roof Inns were rather inexpensive. The room had evidently been updated with laminate floors, newish furniture and lighting and a flat screen TV. That being said, the mattress seemed old. I would have expected more for 70 plus dollars for a room with one bed. There were also some bugs in the bath area. I was somewhat disappointed, and probably would not return.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Vicki L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus-Taylorsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am sorry you felt the price was too high. We strive to be competiitive in price and offer rates somewhat lower than others in our area. In regards to the problem you had with the bathroom and finding an insect, we at this facility strive on cleanliness. I want to take this time to apolige for this isolated incident. I wish you would have notified the front desk so we could have moved you to a different room.
Once again I apolige that we were not up to expections. I hope if you are back in the area you will continue to stay with us.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

It's my second time at the Red Roof Inn and nothing has change the staff is still friendly and kind and very helpful this is a must stop. So if you tired stop on in
where they would treat you with res and plenty of restaurants close b right off the interstat. Big rooms plenty of parking and also have truck parking for them big rigs hot showers cold air conditioner big bed so you could snuggle with your love 1

• Stayed: September 2012
Vicki L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus-Taylorsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Hello, it was good to see you again!! The staff at Redroof Inn always enjoy our repeat guests and love to hear from them. We are glad you enjoyed our new rooms. We look forward to your next visit with us!! Thank You!!