“Louie's Bar has the very best broasted chicken”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louie's Bar and Brill
Ranked #22 of 36 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 15, 2013

You have to try the broasted bar chicken and wedge potatoes with a ice cold bottle of beer. The broasted chicken hearts "I know chicken hearts?" Yes dip them in cocktail sauce and enjoy the best flavor you have ever tasted. Fridays they have a catfish dinner that very popular with all customers. I grew up in Syracuse and have not lived in the area for 25 years now. But the first place I go to after stopping by to see my mother is Louie's Bar. I can't wait to get home in July and see mom and take her over to Louie's. If you not believe me, stop in and taste for yourself. Then you can send me a thanks on here. I'll be watching for the Thanks from all. Jack H. Concord, N.C.