“The Go To place for Meatballs”
Review of Joe's Italian Food

Joe's Italian Food
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Open since feb 9th 2000, we strive for good food,customer service and treat our customers as they were family. We offer dine in, carry out and delivery, and our menu consist of pasta dinners,salads, sandwiches, pizzas and more. As we say in Italy "Buon Appetito!"
Reviewed June 4, 2016

I have eaten there once and it is the best Italian food you can get in a 100 mile radius. The meatballs are amazing. The tortellini is a crowd pleaser especially for vegetarians that cannot eat the meatballs. We also catered from them for my graduation party and they exceeded expectations, delivering all the way to Terre Haute. They set up everything nicely and the food was definitely a wow-factor for the crowd there. It is also extremely reasonably priced. Even if you live far away make the trip to Joe's, I promise it will not disappoint.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

A variety to choose from. Very good food. Waitress did not ask us if we needed anything else during our visit. Restuarant was not busy. Only complaint.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

One of my fave restaurants in town! They have friendly service and treat our family great! The spinach ravioli is a favorite of my husband, but you can't go wrong with any pasta dish. We also like that there are gluten-free options, which keeps my extended family coming back. Great little spot...Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 29, 2016

I go here all the time. One of my favorite spots for lunch and take out pizza for dinner. There beer is a great price too and they always have the game on.
Try their Pizza Bread, which is my new lunch obsession.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Clean local atmosphere, Great salads, sandwiches, bread, pasta and Pizza. A bit more authentic Italian than most. Very nice waitress. Fast service. Locally owned and operated. Really should give a try.

Date of visit: November 2015