“Love it!!”

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Open since feb 9th 2000, we strive for good food,customer service and treat our customers as they were family. We offer dine in, carry out and delivery, and our menu consist of pasta dinners,salads, sandwiches, pizzas and more. As we say in Italy "Buon Appetito!"
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

One of my fave restaurants in town! They have friendly service and treat our family great! The spinach ravioli is a favorite of my husband, but you can't go wrong with any pasta dish. We also like that there are gluten-free options, which keeps my extended family coming back. Great little spot...Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed January 29, 2016

I go here all the time. One of my favorite spots for lunch and take out pizza for dinner. There beer is a great price too and they always have the game on.
Try their Pizza Bread, which is my new lunch obsession.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Clean local atmosphere, Great salads, sandwiches, bread, pasta and Pizza. A bit more authentic Italian than most. Very nice waitress. Fast service. Locally owned and operated. Really should give a try.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Locally owned and operated . Very clean friendly environment . Great food , spaghetti , pizza , salads and pastas with homemade bread . Pizza is my favorite .

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 29, 2015

The bread and olive oil pesto dipping sauce they serve is delicious! The bread is crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. I could make a meal out of the bread! The house salad was very good -- lots of cheese. The pizza was surprisingly delicious.

Date of visit: September 2015