“Indian Resturant in a truck stop. What more can I say” 3 of 5 bubbles

Taste Of India
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Spiceland
Cuisines: Indian
Chicago, Illinois
“Indian Resturant in a truck stop. What more can I say”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stoped here on my way to Columbus OH. The place is ok. Don't stop here if you wish to use a clean rest room. This is a family run business. There were three kids playing on their smart phones when I walked in while dad (I am guessing) was dozing in front of the TV. I did see two ladies come out of the kitchen, I am assuming Mum and Grand ma.

The food was fresh and definately tasted good with the right spice level.The Chicken peices were good. While the kids were distracted by their toys, they were responsive when one got their attention. I did feel discomfort after eating here for the rest of the way. Probably too much baking soda in the food?

This is a full service BAR and believe the main clientele are truckers. Would I stop again ? Probably not.

• Visited August 2013