“Sandwiches good, other items ok to needs help”

Montgomery Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Spiceland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
New Castle, Indiana
“Sandwiches good, other items ok to needs help”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been here three times over the last five months. I want to like it as there is really no other real steak houses in Henry county. However; while I can recommend thier tenderloins both breaded or grilled, I can't in good concience recommend the steaks. I hope they get it together. I will try them again, maybe a few months from now.

Visited April 2013

New Castle, Indiana, United States
“Great service and excellent food.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Typical steakhouse prices but totally worth it. Best place to eat in the new castle area. They have giant potatoes!

Visited August 2012
Walland, Tennessee
“If you read my reviews you know I am a foodie, so Don't miss this place!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Possibly one of the best rib eye steaks I have had in a while. The bread and salad dressings were homemade and the bread was delicious. The homemade French dressing was also very good while the ranch and blue cheese were a bit too thin. But our excellent waitress gave me blue cheese crumbles which totally made me happy. Don't miss it if you like good steaks!

New Castle, Indiana
“Local Critic”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Food and service are highly dependent on luck of the draw... sometimes it's great, but sometimes it's just not very good food and service is slow. Atmosphere is always good.

Visited August 2012