“Noisy restaurant, quieter bar!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Food was typical Carrabba's, which is fine, as was the wine by the glass: I had a red, my friend prefers white. The restaurant was very noisy (which seems to be fairly common in this chain), so we requested a table in the bar, which was much quieter!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had lunch with friend and enjoyed great food and fantastic sevice. Two weeks later got take out to celebrate my birthday with the grand children.

Fantastic Cesear Salad, Calamari appetizer, Linguini Pescatore, Lobster ravioli, Seafood Canoli, Veal Piccata, tomatoes caprezi and pasta wizzy. I recommend them all. Oh and the bread is fantastic for dipping in seasoned EVOO!

I only wish they had branches in San Diego and were open for lunch during the week!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

LOVED the chicken marsala...friendly, fast service...also, the carmelized onion and bacon flatbread is a MUST...

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went for dinner on Valentines Day without a reservation. We got there early, around 4 p.m. and was seated and served in less than an hour. I love their pasta and my husband loves their chicken marsala. I have had both and they are very good. We always get their chocolate dessert which is fantastic. I just wish we had a Carrabbas in our hometown.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We loved the food! I had the Carrabbas pasta and added sun dried tomatoes to it! I also had their house salad with their house dressing and it was delicious! The bread is served to you warm and if u mix it with the olive oil and Italian seasoning they have it comes out perfect! I give it a five star because to me it was perfect!!