“Dining Worthy of a Gourmet”
Review of Bistro 933

Bistro 933
Ranked #9 of 361 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bistro 933 specializes in regional American cuisine from inside the Hilton Garden Inn in South Bend, Indiana. We offer a full menu including appetizers, specialty drinks, and desserts, as well as specials created daily by our team of chefs. Our modern dining room is the perfect setting for a business dinner with colleagues, a small celebration with friends, a family meal or a romantic dinner for two. You can also visit our lounge which features a full bar and five HD TV's for an after work drink or to catch the latest news and sports.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The menu is varied, interesting and mouth watering. The results are the same. Everything is cooked to order -- including dessert. So, you will be happier if you are not in a big rush. Enjoy and savor the delights of this restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2019
HiltonGardenInnSB, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mary -
Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Bistro 933. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had breakfast on Monday i loved the nice fluffy chocolate chips chef Berto made never had anything that at any other place that tasted like the ones my grandma used to make when i was a kid.this place made it feel like i was at home really friendly employees.Everything from the oatmeal to the bacon was fantastic. I'm most definitely tell all my friends and family to stop buy hope yall have enough space and food because we will come in heavy. Well Done to the whole staff!!!!

1  Thank Beanie B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely waitress, Ingrid took very good care of us. Several gluten free items to choose from. Dinner was fabulous! Will definitely come back.

Excellent food and service! I stop in Tuesday for breakfast,
I had the Greek omelet it was on point...shout-out to Albert Sanchez!!
Also would like to say Albert was very nice and helpful.
I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Will definitely become a regular.

1  Thank Aurora K
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ate at Bistro 933 several nights in a row recently and was completely delighted by the following:

-- Welcoming, relaxing and comfortable ambiance.
-- Creative and diverse menu selections -- there's something for everyone.
-- Presentation and portion sizes.
-- Quality of each of the dishes I had.
-- Exceptionally warm and friendly service provided by Ingrid and Chad.

I recommend:
-- Blistered Brussels Sprouts. So delicious; a delectable combination of flavors.
-- Tomato Grilled Cheese. Creative comfort food.
-- 933 Filet. Perfection.
-- New England Crab Cakes. Substantial portion; made for a perfect entree.

It's wonderful to find a restaurant of this caliber in the South Bend area.