“Great food! ”

Bistro 933
Ranked #9 of 361 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bistro 933 specializes in regional American cuisine from inside the Hilton Garden Inn in South Bend, Indiana. We offer a full menu including appetizers, specialty drinks, and desserts, as well as specials created daily by our team of chefs. Our modern dining room is the perfect setting for a business dinner with colleagues, a small celebration with friends, a family meal or a romantic dinner for two. You can also visit our lounge which features a full bar and five HD TV's for an after work drink or to catch the latest news and sports.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely waitress, Ingrid took very good care of us. Several gluten free items to choose from. Dinner was fabulous! Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and service! I stop in Tuesday for breakfast,
I had the Greek omelet it was on point...shout-out to Albert Sanchez!!
Also would like to say Albert was very nice and helpful.
I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Will definitely become a regular.

1  Thank Aurora K
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ate at Bistro 933 several nights in a row recently and was completely delighted by the following:

-- Welcoming, relaxing and comfortable ambiance.
-- Creative and diverse menu selections -- there's something for everyone.
-- Presentation and portion sizes.
-- Quality of each of the dishes I had.
-- Exceptionally warm and friendly service provided by Ingrid and Chad.

I recommend:
-- Blistered Brussels Sprouts. So delicious; a delectable combination of flavors.
-- Tomato Grilled Cheese. Creative comfort food.
-- 933 Filet. Perfection.
-- New England Crab Cakes. Substantial portion; made for a perfect entree.

It's wonderful to find a restaurant of this caliber in the South Bend area.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

We went to Bistro 933 last Sunday for the buffet. The food was very good and plentiful. There were many kinds of fruit . There were many juice options. I did not have any bread but there were also many options available. I ordered the scrambled eggs and they were done exactly right. My husband had an omelet and it was just the right size and cooked perfectly. I also had the potatoes and bacon. All of the food was good. The staff was very friendly and attentive. All in all, a great experience.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

It was our wedding anniversary and we ate at Bistro 933. We like the French onion soup, and had a couple of appetizers as well. My husband ordered some Brussels Sprouts made with a honey Balsamic sauce and little chunks of pork belly. They were delicious. I had crab cake which I didn't love, and he had the firecracker shrimp which were very good.

The waitress was excellent and the bartender very friendly and welcoming. We had a good experience.