“High quality for a hotel restaurant ”
Review of Bistro 933

Bistro 933
Ranked #13 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sit back, relax and prepare to be delighted. Proudly using local, fresh ingredients, our dedicated chefs create upscale, comfort food within our scratch kitchen. A truly memorable evening awaits whether it's with colleugues, family or a romantic evening for two.
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Typically I see hotel restaurants that have a limited menu and the food is average at best. However I was glad to see Bistro 933 was much better. The staff was friendly and pleasant when we arrived late in the evening. I had the burger. The patty was made if higher quality beef and it was so thick that I could barely get my mouth around it. It came with cottage fries that I barely ate because I was so full from the burger. They also had a couple of decent craft beers on tap.

HiltonGardenInnSB, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thanks so much for the review and rating! Happy to hear you enjoyed our tasty burgers! Every Monday our talented chefs create a new gourmet burger, so be sure to stop by and check it out. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

We came in last week and had the 8 oz filet. It was cooked perfect. Cooks did an excellent job preparing our food. It was somewhat busy and Ingrid was making sure we got excellent service. We will be back.

Thank you so much for joining us for dinner! Happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and the service provided by Ingrid! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I ate here while on a business trip. It was fantastic. Missi and Tyler were wonderful and very attentive. I highly recommend.

Michael S, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

So happy to hear that Missi & Tyler were wonderful! Thank you so much for the review & recommendation. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Bristro 933 may be one of South Bends best kept secrets. Lived here 7 yrs have eating alot of places but this dinner tonight was wonderful husband had all you can eat fish dinner deep fried cod wonderful I had the 4oz filet dinner everything was wonderful fresh & taste great our server Amber D was wonderful as well very nice & knew everything about the menu maybe going back next Friday for the fish dinner. Great place need to try it out Thank tyou you Bistro 933

Michael S, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks so much for the lovely review and rating! So glad you discovered our secret! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing and our server Ingrid made our experience even better! I will definitely return for the good drinks, food, and service.

Michael S, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for the amazing review and kind words. We love Ingrid as she is truly wonderful. We hope to see you again soon!