“Date night”

Bistro 933
Ranked #13 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sit back, relax and prepare to be delighted. Proudly using local, fresh ingredients, our dedicated chefs create upscale, comfort food within our scratch kitchen. A truly memorable evening awaits whether it's with colleugues, family or a romantic evening for two.
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Bristro 933 may be one of South Bends best kept secrets. Lived here 7 yrs have eating alot of places but this dinner tonight was wonderful husband had all you can eat fish dinner deep fried cod wonderful I had the 4oz filet dinner everything was wonderful fresh & taste great our server Amber D was wonderful as well very nice & knew everything about the menu maybe going back next Friday for the fish dinner. Great place need to try it out Thank tyou you Bistro 933

Michael S, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks so much for the lovely review and rating! So glad you discovered our secret! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing and our server Ingrid made our experience even better! I will definitely return for the good drinks, food, and service.

Michael S, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for the amazing review and kind words. We love Ingrid as she is truly wonderful. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Ingrid was fantastic! I enjoyed my time here. It is a great setting with amazing food. I have eaten here many times and each time I am there I look for Ingrid.

It's wonderful to hear that Ingrid takes such good care of you. Thanks so much for the review and kind words. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Absolutely one of the best places in the South Bend area. Great atmosphere, food, and drinks. My server/bartender Ingrid is always amazing.

Thank you so much for the kind words! Ingrid is truly amazing. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Ingrid was amazing! Great food! I would come back just for the personal attention she gives! Food was a 8.5 of 10

Michael S, Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for the amazing review! I will pass on your kind words to Ingrid. So happy you enjoyed the Bistro and we hope to see you again soon.