“Little known gourmet restaurant”
Review of Bistro 933

Bistro 933
Ranked #13 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sit back, relax and prepare to be delighted. Proudly using local, fresh ingredients, our dedicated chefs create upscale, comfort food within our scratch kitchen. A truly memorable evening awaits whether it's with colleugues, family or a romantic evening for two.
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of eating at the bistro 933 numerous times and I have never been disappointed. Every meal is fresh from scratch and made fast. Whether it's a gourmet burger or a ribeye steak, everything is spectacular. They have a diverse menu fitting all variety of tastes. If you want a great meal, you need to go here!!!!

Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you so much for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We ate here with restaurant.com coupon. We had a very good meal. This restaurant is in the Hilton which is right next to the Inn at St Mary’s which is where we stayed. It was a short walk across the parking lot. The atmosphere is a bit cold and not inviting but the food was great. This restaurant will give room service to the Inn and a discount with your room key. All in all a very nice dinner and we stop again.

Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! We hope that we can make your next visit even more enjoyable.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I have spent a couple of dinners here. The place is ok, nothing special, close to/sharing an hotel hall.
Food is good, especially burgers.
Desserts sufficient.
Staff ok.

Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Bistro 933, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our burgers. Please let us know what we can do during your next stay to make it more enjoyable and comfortable.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Being that this restaurant is at a Hilton property you would think that it would at least be worth the prices you pay for the food and service. The service was slower than molasses on a winter morning. The Moscow Mule should have been called a Dallas Donkey because it was the worst one I have ever had! The Beef Quesadilla was okay. Considering what the whole meal cost I felt like I was robbed. Next time I stay at this hotel and I'm hungry, I will catch an Uber to go eat.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We visited this restaurant because we had a Restaurant.com certificate. We almost didn't stay because there weren't many people there at the time and the atmosphere was dull because of it. But we decided to stay because the server said the food was very good and the chef's take pride in their creations of each dish. She was right! We really enjoyed our meals, they were sooooooo good! I had the roasted duck breast with roasted grapes, pistachios and chevre cheese, my husband had the blackened barramundi. We both loved our meals. The prices seemed right for the portions, $25 and $22 respectively. The meals came with vegetable, soup or salad, mashed potatoes or rice. I had a chicken noodle stew and my husband had a chili that the chef had entered into a chili contest earlier that day. It was made with 4 types of pork and both were prize winning in our book. Everything is made by their chefs. This was our anniversary and because we couldn't decide on which dessert to get, our generous server brought us both a different dessert, one of which was complimentary. The bananas foster was tasty and the honey cheesecake also. The only issue was that it was very cold in the beginning of our stay, however they increased the heat and eventually the room became more comfortable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. It was nice to enjoy the chef's offerings...they were very creative with the blending of unique flavors in their dishes. Give them a try...you won't be sorry! I am a very picky about my food, as I enjoy cooking myself, but this place has food that you will certainly enjoy. And it's different from the commonplace offerings at most establishments. We will return to enjoy the chef's cuisine again, even without a certificate. It was that good. I look forward to trying some of their other dishes.

1  Thank travel-lady2270