All reviewsnotre dame campusbeautiful campusself parkfire pitplace to stayvalet servicepleasure of stayingbeautiful hotelbook storecampus visitroom servicerooms are spaciousevery staff memberbeautiful roomwould highly recommend this hotelwonderful stayhotel room
Reviewed August 11, 2018

We stayed at the Morris Inn while attending a wedding at ND. What a lovely place. The room was not huge, but just big enough, with amazing linens, a large walk-in shower, great A/C controls, and a big screen TV.
My only issue with the room was that there was not a coffee maker. I had to walk out to the lobby at 6:30 am where I found a coffee/pastry/snack bar set up just inside the Rohr's bar area. I said that I just wanted a cup of coffee and when I stepped up to pay the nice lady said, 'well, I'm going to charge you for just a cup of coffee'. Nice. This is just one example of the wonderful/personable staff: the front desk person, Katie, who did her best to get us early check-in (to no avail unfortunately), the servers at the restaurants, the nice guy out at the valet/bell station, and the nice man who carted us around campus on a golf cart seemed to be there just for us.
If we ever have reason to visit South Bend in the future, we will be staying at the Morris Inn.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Jamie B, Guest Relations Manager at Morris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear PamDon,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your comments and are very glad to hear you enjoyed your service experience. Please accept my deepest apologies that it was not communicated there is a Keurig provided in every guest room located in the credenza along with a selection of gourmet coffee pods as well as teas. I am happy to hear you able to receive a cup of coffee from our express cart. It is our goal to provide a higher degree of hospitality and we hope you will return to the "living room of the University". GO IRISH!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Stayed 2 nights and loved every minute of it! Outstanding customer service. They made our stay special. The rooms are spacious. The beds are really comfortable. Great bathrooms - only thing I don't care for are the clear glass shower doors(just a personal
preference!). The two restaurants - Rohr's and Sorin's - fabulous. Food at both places was exceptional.(Must try the sausage wrapped in bacon appetizer at Rohr's - I would just keep eating those the entire time we were there, if they would let me!!!)

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Jamie B, Guest Relations Manager at Morris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for your recent review of the Morris Inn. We are glad that you enjoyed the room, the service and your dining experience! We strive to make every experience special and provide a higher degree of hospitality in each area that you visit. I am happy to hear you received outstanding customer service and we look forward to welcoming you again! GO IRISH!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

A first-class hotel in every sense, the comfortable, well-appointed Morris Inn is situated at the heart of Notre Dame's campus. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. The staff is attentive, but unobtrusive. The Morris Inn is entirely American, but there's a subtly British quality in its lack of fuss.

A couple of particular points. My room was on the third floor, with a view of the roof of another part of the building. A roof which was also a lovely flower garden.

Another thing: At breakfast, I was astonished at the moderation of the dining room's prices. So many hotels take advantage of a captive clientele. The Morris Inn seems to find that unnecessary.

I've enjoyed other hotels in South Bend, but the Morris Inn has earned my patronage from now on.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Jamie B, Guest Relations Manager at Morris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Brabantio,

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Morris Inn. We are glad you enjoyed the room, the service, and your dining experience! Your feedback is extremely important and we appreciate your sense of value. We take great pride in keeping with tradition and providing an exceptional experience for every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you find yourself in South Bend or visiting the beautiful campus of Notre Dame. GO IRISH!

Reviewed July 28, 2018

We stayed here on a college visit trip to ND. The hotel was very classy and had a great location. We were literally a stone’s throw from the university. Everything on campus was walking distance from the hotel. It really made our visit to ND a great one. Would recommend.

Stayed: July 2018
Jamie B, Guest Relations Manager at Morris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear valvalace,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your comments are are very glad you enjoyed your experience during your college visit. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back as ND family. GO IRISH!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Our family loves this hotel and we always try to book it when we visit Notre Dame. Great location and we loved eating at Rohr’s. The staff is very friendly and will try to accommodate all your requests. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is very clean.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Jamie B, Guest Relations Manager at Morris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear lmkl13,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is always our goal to provide a higher degree of hospitality in all areas while you visit the beautiful campus of Notre Dame. We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear your experience at the hotel and at the restaurant was equally wonderful. We hope you will stay with us again if you find yourself in the South Bend area. GO IRISH!