“Worth The Stay!”

Quality Inn South Bend
Ranked #21 of 30 Hotels in South Bend
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Very nice hotel and reasonable priced. Morning breakfast at the hotel was enjoyable. Only negative was the water pressure in the shower was weak. Brought it to the hotel clerk and was informed that they were working on the fix.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
southbendin, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your "Great" feedback regarding your recent stay in our Hotel in South Bend Indiana. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would be very pleased to welcome you again, next time you visit South Bend Indiana or the Infamous Notre Dame . With the recent breakfast changes.. we have experienced more smiles and more guest spending more time with us during our breakfast hours. Which makes us smile as well!
Best regards!
Your Quality Inn Family

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We arrived really late (midnight) and were pleased by fast check-in. Room was clean, comfy bed, and nice breakfast. A large tour group of seniors were staying-There were 2 large buses full. The breakfast items never ran out and all the seniors were eating up...Coffee was hot. Great place to stay. Close to ND.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your nice feedback after your stay in our Hotel South Bend. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would be very pleased to welcome you again,
My dedicated team strive each and every day to provide the best lodging experience to each and every guest. next time you visit South Bend Indiana or the Infamous Notre Dame . Best regards Your Quality Inn Family !

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We had stopped in South Bend on a weekend road trip. I had pre-booked this hotel 3 days prior to our arrival. I booked directly with the hotel. I made a reservation for 2 rooms and I requested to be close to the lobby/pool area because I was traveling with my dad and my uncle. They are both visually disabled and I knew that being close to the lobby area would allow them to be independent.
When we arrived at the hotel for check-in....we were put into rooms 142 and 143. This couldn't have been any further from the lobby and pool area if they would have tried. I don't even know why we make pre-reservations if requests aren't going to be honored. Once I realized how far the rooms were from the lobby....I asked to be put in a different room. The guy working the front desk said nothing else was available. He was NOT helpful.
We went to our rooms for the evening and didn't leave because it was too far to wander around. Due to the distance from our rooms to the lobby we were unable to utilize the breakfast in the hotel.
On our next visit to South Bend I will definitely stay somewhere else that will honor a guests request.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
southbendin, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Wrigley

On behalf of Quality Inn of South Bend Team,please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at the our hotel .

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. During high volume weekends, or special events, we take every step possible to honor special request ( being close to lobby or pool area). However, due to guest already in house it was impossible to guarantee a spot next to the pool or lobby. My team did everything possible to honor that request prior to your arrival.

We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you.

Bob Strozewski

Reviewed May 28, 2014

During Notre Dame graduation weekend the hotel I had a reservation closed due to a power outage, found out at the airport on my way, and the only room available was the Quality Inn, so I had to take it and the rate was great. When I got there I was kindly received past 12 mn, The room was not bad at all, very comfortable and on the big side, good ac, good bedding, flat screen tv and more. At the end I spent 1/3 of the original hotel rate and was Surprise at how nice it was. The hotel and the name go hand by hand

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
southbendin, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. It's guest like you that make our jobs so much more enjoyable..
My team and I look forward to having you come back..

Thank you so much for your business...

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nothing particularly good to say, nothing bad. It's a Quality Inn. The staff was friendly enough, the room was clean - but the tub was in serious need of refinishing. The beds were SMALL but again, it was a Quality Inn. It was in a good location and the family enjoyed the fitness room. If I ever had reason to return to South Bend I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel as part of a group.
Yes. The hotel is a typical Quality Inn.. However, it's the customer service by the manager and staff that makes this hotel stand out.
. Pros... clean rooms, Friendly staff, Nice Breakfast..
I will stay here again .. I promise

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Was out for Graduation at Notre Dame and this was the only place available. Did not hold out much hope but was pleasantly surprised. Was a little far from campus but not too bad, about 10 mins. Not much around the area but the hotel was clean and the room was on larger size. Did not spend too much time there but it was a nice place to lay down at night.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
southbendin, General Manager at Quality Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for your nice feedback after your stay in our Hotel Regina. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and would be very pleased to welcome you again, next time you visit South Bend Indiana or the Infamous Notre Dame . Best regards Your Quality Inn
Family