All reviewsnotre dameroom was cleanhockey teamexcellent staywould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyfront desk stafftoll roadcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitfull kitchenwafflesfootball gamelobbybendinnschicago
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My associate and I booked rooms at the Hampton in South Bend based on our experience at other locations. Everything went as expected. The chain has it down-kind of like going to McDonalds-you know what to expect and you get it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristofer L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We hold ourselves to the Hampton standard and are pleased to hear all the hard work is paying off.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed at the Hampton inn for a business trip. Hotel had renovations going on at arrival. I had an apple offered at the dining room to later notice while eating that it was rotten. I returned from work the first evening to notice that my room was not cleaned, house keeping arrived at 5:15pm a explaining that they were just getting to my room to clean which I declined after just getting in from a long day of work. The 2nd morning upon walking to my car I slipped & fell on the black ice in the parking lot, staff failed to treat for ice
that morning. I won't stay here again in future visits.

• Stayed: February 2014
Kristofer L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

I am very sorry for the issues you encountered during your recent stay. Anytime a guest prefers to have their room services at a specific time our housekeeping staff works around that request.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

As usual, great stay. This is my home away from home when I visit south bend. The staff is always very friendly. They are renovating the place (the lobby has already been completed) but guests are not affected.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristofer L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thanks for the Review, Our staff makes sure to make every guest feel welcomed during there stay. You will have to give us your opinion of the updated rooms upon your next visit.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The title says it all. They have a little note asking to be patiend while they renovate but there were no issues with cleanliness or convenience. We had a huge snow while we were there and they loaned me a giant scraper to "scoop" the snow off of my van. They said its the same tool the car dealers use. I was able to pull in under the roof for unloading and loading with no worries because they had a generous amount of space for 2 vehicles wide so I wouldn't be blocking someone. Breakfast offered, eggs, sausage, french toast sticks, DIY waffles, cereal, oatmeal w/toppings and all the rest. Beds were comfy, hair dryer provided.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Kristofer L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for the awesome review. We are on the final processes of the renovation and would love to have you back to see the updated rooms. Everyone loves our waffle bar, we are also rolling out new items for breakfast as well.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Typical Hampton Inn experience-breakfast is great. Hotel is quiet and well maintained. Refurbishing in progress during this visit, but it did not present a problem during our stay. Staff was helpful and paid attention to our requests.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristofer L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

We do our best to make sure that our renovation doesnt interfer with our guests stay. Stop back by after we finish in the spring and give us your opinion of the updated decor.